A-Z||B.

Well done if you guessed that B was for in fact Barbados!!  This is one place I would love to visit one day as it has quite a special meaning to me personally so I just had to have it on my A-Z list. I have loved researching all about this country and I hope you will enjoy what I have found.





Over the past few days I have been getting stuck into my research into this beautiful little island. I have found many, many great places to stay, eat and visit and would love to share them all with you. I have picked a little selection of my favourite places to stay and will post them here for you. Make sure before you visit you check out this great little website which is packed with lots of handy info all about island life in Barbados. You can visit it HERE. 

Barbados has so much to offer accommodation wise from luxurious Hotels to the more budget friendly Guest Houses, as well as an array of Holiday villas and Beach side apartments. Here are some of my recommendations just for you....

#Coconut Court Beach Hotel




Located directly on the beach this hotel which is only 10 minutes from the capital city, Bridgetown and central to the main international airport and seaport it is hard to see why you would not want to stay here on your visit. Not only is it located in a brilliant spot it is beautiful and the rooms are spacious and traditional in style, which is very fitting with the Caribbean surroundings. 

For more info and to get a quote on prices you can visit the website HERE


Next up we have Holiday Villas and Apartment rentals. These are becoming more popular with holiday-makers especially if there is a big group staying together I have found some fairly inexpensive rentals for you taken from this website HERE 


 There is so much out there on the internet at the moment regarding accommodation in Barbados you really will be spoilt for choice. Do however be careful when booking things over the internet by making sure you book with reputable companies. A handy tip before you start is researching companies that already exist and that have been reviewed so you know you are getting something this is legitimate.


Next up is all about the things to do in Barbados and the sites to see...

Comments

Popular Posts