A-Z||I.


In this post I am going to be exploring India.



India is somewhere I have always wanted to explore, I love everything about the place especially the wildlife and the Taj Mahal is definitely on my bucket list. I love that it is a colourful and cultural place to visit and I am now going to share some things to see in India if you are looking for your next adventure I suggest it is to see the sights in India!! 

Officially known as The Republic of Indian is located in South Asia and is said to be the 7th largest country by its area. It is also the second most populous country, and is home to around 17% of the entire world population. India is also one of the most visited places of the world and tourism is a very big thing in this country due to this fact.


Sights... 

There are literally thousands of different sights to see in India so I'm going to narrow it down a little bit for you and focus on the main tourist sights India has to offer. So here we have a pick of some of the top sights of the country. 




 #1- Taj Mahal




No trip to India in my opinion would be complete without a trip to the Taj Mahal. Often described as one of the seven wonders of the world the Taj Mahal which is located in Agra, and is in a nutshell 'a beautiful Mausoleum built by the Mogul emperor Shah Johan in memory of his favourite wife'. It was completed in 1649. 

There are lots of elements to the Taj Mahal which tourists and visitors can visit for example The Mausoleum, The Tomb, The Mosque, The great gate- all of which are inside the Taj Mahal then outside we have the Taj Mahal gardens, the River front terrace, the Great Gate and more. For a full list of places to visit there click HERE.


#2- Golden Temple

The Golden Temple is located in Amristar in North West India. It is a central and holy place of worship for the members of the Sikh religion, and was named after Hari (God) the Temple God. 



#3- Goa

I had to put Goa on the list, because I am a complete sun worshipper and couldn't possibly imagine a holiday without catching a few rays. If like me you love beaches you should definitely check out Goa. I can't think of nothing better than staying all day at Bagha beach eating and drinking until night fall. 
If that blue water and white sand isn't enough to entice you then I don't know what will. 



#4- Great Indian Desert


Needs no explanation the photo says it all! What a fantastic place. This is definitely a top spot to come and visit to get a real taste of India. Why not go for a Camel trek here in the breath taking Great Indian Desert. 

There we have a short selection of some fantastic things to see and do in different parts of India.


Wildlife... 

To round off this great little post about all things India I am going to post a few photos of the wildlife you can expect to find in India.. Lastly before I leave you with lots of cute animals... make sure you ride an elephant in Jaipur when you come and visit! 






Comments

Popular Posts