A-Z||K.


I'm back with my next instalment of my A-Z series. I haven't posted in a while as I have been fairly busy but I'm hoping you are enjoying my little series so far. :) Feel free to comment on the posts you have enjoyed!

We are onto K. and I have decided to post about Kenya. 
Recently Kenya has been everywhere in the news- and unless you have been living under a rock I'm sure you would have heard about the devastating and shocking events that happened in Nairobi, Kenya's capital. 
If you would like to read about it you can do so HERE. My heart goes out to everyone that was involved in the Westgate shopping mall attack especially to the families of the victims that were killed in the mall. 

Instead of focusing on the negatives of Kenya, I want to celebrate Kenya and all its positive things. So as a homage to another great country I am going to be bringing you some of the best tourist attractions of Kenya. 



It is a known fact that most tourists flock to Kenya for its amazing wildlife and safari's. So the first tourist attraction on my list is the Nairobi National Park. The park itself is just a 10 minute drive to the centre of the city so the view from the park is incredible. In terms of wildlife you can expect to see on your visit, Giraffe's, Zebra's, Rhino's and Wildebeests to name a few. 






One thing that I recommend is going on a safari. With Virgin Holidays you can actually book a Kenyan safari tour. For 9 days you can visit lots of places including the Amboseli National Park, The Lakes Nakuru and Naivasha, Masai Mara and of course Nairobi. For more info a to book and get prices you can click HERE.

#2 Mount Kenya




Mount Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya and the second in Africa (after Kilimanjaro). It located in the centre of Kenya, around the centre of the mountain is a national park and it receives over 16 thousand visitors a year. If you are into trekking this is the perfect place to visit and the views of Kenya are breath taking. 

#3 Malindi 

This is a perfect place to come if you want to soak up some of Africa's hot sun. The beaches here are extremely popular among tourists, as is the water sports! There is a domestic airport on the coast so it brings in a lot of visitors each year! There is so much to do here and if you would like to get more info you can visit trip advisor HERE





Comments

Popular Posts