Monthly Round Up||November

We have made it to the end of yet ANOTHER month. Just 1 more month left of this year, I really do think they save the best till last- don't you? This month has been yet another fantastic one, lots happening, and lots planned for next month too! In some ways It has felt like a really long month, I am sure December is going to fly past us next month. Until then lets remind ourselves whats been going on here on GTG this November. 





Blog Posts on GTG








Photo Credit: Lana Marshall 





5. London||Cau, Blackheath


Here are some of what else I have been reading this month. Make sure you are following ALL of these fantastic blogs, they are all fantastic! 



Blog Posts I have been reading this month

1. Recipe Box: Stuffed Sweet Potatoes 3 Ways by Lauren Conrad on 'laurenconrad.com


Photo Credit: Lauren Conrad.com


2. Why Reading ''Blogging Success'' Posts Wont Work by Laura from 'livingforthenow.co.uk'


Photo Credit: Laura from livingforthenow.com

3. 5 Things You Need to Experience in Stockholm by Kiersten from 'theblondabroad.com'


Photo Credit: theblondeabroad.com



Photo Credit: tracysnewyorklife.com


Photo Credit: travelettes.net

November Events 

Towards the beginning of the month myself and my partner went out to watch some fireworks at Blackheath in South London. We went to a lovely little Argentinian Steak house too called 'Cau', this is somewhere we have wanted to check out for a while. The meal was fantastic (more on this in a separate London restaurant review post). We then caught the fireworks and had a few goes on the fun fair and returned home. It was a lovely evening, but very busy so I doubt we would go there again at that time. We would 100% go to the restaurant again though it was lovely!! 



The rest of November to be honest has been a little bit on the quiet side. I have been struck off the last few weekends due to having the worst flu of my life, so I have been pretty anti social these last few weeks. I am back on top form now though and this weekend we have a weekend of early Christmas shopping in Oxford Street planned, I am hopefully going to be attending Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park too this weekend (weather permitting of course). So this weekend will hopefully make up for the lack of fun in my life recently! 

Next month is shaping up to be amazing! I am only in work for 10 days of the whole month (as I have 5 days holiday left to take this year & we close on the 22nd for 2 weeks Christmas holidays), there is going to be LOTS of Christmas festivities going on including our big work Christmas party, this year we are spending it in a club up the west end (more on this shortly) and lots of Christmas meal's with friends and family are on the agenda too! Oh i do love this time of the year- my bank balance, not so much though!

What have you all got planned this weekend? don't forget to go out and buy your advent calendars this weekend, who else is excited for next month? 

Comments

Popular Posts