City Life||Staying Safe

Ok So I'm back from the land of Edinburgh!! And wow.. what a fantastic time I had, such an amazing city. I really urge everyone to explore the city especially In August when it is the Fringe Festival! There is so many great artsy things to do there and the city really does come alive!!!


As I travelled alone I thought my next post should be all about how to prepare to travel and how to stay safe, whether you are thinking of travelling to another country or visiting a festival like me,  you obviously still need to remember you are going to be going it alone and your safety should be your number one priority, so do keep your wits about you (especially when visiting another country).

  I will be giving you all the low down on which festivals you should be visiting and which ones you should avoid, as well as giving you lots of ideas on where to stay and how to get there... I really hope my blog can inspire you to visit festivals. Please feel free to comment me if you have visited a great festival, and what you got up to there.





Comments

Popular Posts