London to Stockholm to Gothenberg and back again||Part Two


Day 2 on of our 7 day Swedish tour brought us to Stockholm city for a spot of sightseeing & of course my number 1 favourite sport... Shopping!!! 

We decided to do all the touristy things first and take in all the sights before stopping for lunch and then we would be ready for our shopping marathon! 


#Stockholm Old Town

This was the first place we stumbled upon on our sight seeing adventure was Stockholm's Old town! This part of the city is beautiful and although it was freezing when we visited the sun was also shining so that made it all the more stunning to walk round.











On our visit we came across lots of great little shops which sold various hand made crafty bits and bobs. Here is a photo from a window display in on of the shops we past... 



Once we had walked about for a few hours we really did work up an appetite we passed lots of coffee shops but decided on grabbing a spot of lunch instead. The place we chose was called Brasserie Le Rouge and conveniently there was a bar which was part of the restaurant located right next door called Le Bar Rouge. So that was our afternoon mapped out for us. 


The restaurant offers an amazing menu of Classic French dining and some great Italian dishes also. For more information on the menu and the restaurant itself you can click HERE for all the info.

  






Lunch was amazing and I fully recommend going to Brasserie Le Rouge if you are ever roaming around Stockholm.. are next adventure is my favourite by far and that's shopping!! 
I love shopping in Stockholm so much I always wish I could bring an empty extra suitcase with me just to fill up with goodies to take back to London. I often purchase far too many clothes and shoes while here because I love the unique style the Swedish have especially in Stockholm. It is my favourite place to come for a spot of retail therapy and something I think I will always look forward to when I come to visit. Lets see what purchases I made this time... 




Fallen in love!!

Not so secretly obsessed with VS!
Definitely needed for the cold winter days..There are just a few of my goodies I purchased from my brief shopping trip in Stockholm... 

Once back from shopping we decided to go straight back to our Apartment in Vasastan to cook some dinner, pack up our weekend bags and grab an early night ready for our the next leg of our adventure to Gothenberg.  Hope you enjoyed reading about my few days in Stockholm and you are ready to hear all about our crazy trip away to Gothenberg tomorrow. 


Comments

Popular Posts