One night in Ibiza||A Wedding Celebration

OK so you might think this is a bit of a strange title and it can't possibly be true.. But I really did spend just one night in Ibiza. The reason for this is because we were heading to a Wedding on the island off Ibiza called Formentera the next day, which you can only get to by Ferry. The Ferries only operate until 9:30pm on a weekday and our flight landed into Ibiza a lot later than that- so there we have it, no choice but to stay one night in Ibiza. 

Read on to find out what I got up to on my very short stay on the famous Spanish party island. 








We flew into Ibiza airport around 10:20pm and headed straight for our hotel, as it was very late by the time we arrived, we just decided to chill out at the hotel.



 We stayed at the popular Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel. I booked the hotel a few days before we flew out and had no idea it was near all the clubs so was a bit disappointed that we didn't have much time to visit any (something I am sure we will do on our return), but the hotel provided lots of entertainment and that was good enough for us for the one night we had there. 

The DJ who was playing in the pool area was a definite highlight of our stay! He played House music for 6 hours straight and everyone was having a great time it definitely got us all in the holiday mood.

Here's some of the photos I took of the hotel and beach. 



























For those who don't know Ushuaia is a 5 star hotel located in Playa d'En Bossa (the main party district) it is very lively during the party season so if you are looking for a place that is one big rave, and you don't mind crowds!, I suggest you visit end of June until end of August. Make sure you book your room early it is s very popular hotel so you don't want to miss out! 

Those wishing for a more laid back holiday but still looking for good music and a party atmosphere I'd come around May time (which is when I visited) this is the time they are getting ready for summer season so everything is cheaper and it's less busy, but remember Ibiza is known for its wild, young, party atmosphere so if that is something you are not really looking for Playa d'En Bossa might not be for you! You should try the San Antonio part of the island where it's more quiet and residential. 

Although this was only a short trip it was still memorable for us. Ibiza is somewhere that has always intrigued me. I know lots of people that had been before, I had seen all the photos watched it on TV but always wanted to experience it for myself. I love music and partying with my friends and the clubs here are some of the best in the world, the people are all beautiful and the lifestyle is like that out of a film. It is very hard not to be impressed by all the goings on on the Island.

I also fell in love with the Island for its natural beauty and idillic beaches. I love the relaxed and friendly vibe everyone gives off here. After visiting for just the one night I got to have a little taster of what the party capital has to offer- and I want more!! 






It is safe to say Ibiza made a great start to the holiday and I was even more excited for our next adventure in Formentera. I will post all about it in a few days.

 So until the next time.... 

Popular Posts