A Romantic Weekend in Barcelona|| Part Two

So last week I told you all about the hotel which we stayed in Barcelona. Now I am going to post about all the sights we saw, things we got up to and places we ate and drank in one of the most beautiful cities I have ever visited....



Our first day was spent chilling out and exploring the area surrounding our Hotel. We were lucky enough to be staying on the main road of Las Rambla so we had lots of things to look at and visit.  We decided to head out for a few drinks before dinner and stumbled across Barcelona's Hard Rock Cafe. Here are some photos I took while we were there. 
















The drinks were great we were very happy with the menu they had so much to choose from with cocktails in almost every colour. We already decided we would be coming back here on another night of our trip. 

Our next stop was a beautiful steak restaurant a few miles down the road from Hard Rock called Patagonia Beef and Wine.  We decided to come here because we both love steak and nice restaurants and the trip advisor reviews were all excellent, and  I have to agree with every single one of them the food and drink was exceptional as were the staff and service. 
Here are some photos I took at Patagonia Beef and Wine that evening. 









After eating lots of lovely food and having lots of drinks we walked back to our hotel in a bit of a haze. The thing I love about Barcelona is even when it is late the city is still buzzing with people out and about exploring and having a good time. 
I think we both went to bed on our first night very very happy and ready to explore the city the next morning. 

Sight seeing, Shopping and Lunch.

The next morning after a beautiful breakfast in bed we decided to make the most of our short break but doing a spot of sight seeing and fitting in some shopping.  

So being the make up fanatic I am the first place I wanted to check out was Sephora after reading that Barcelona had one I was so so excited!! as unfortunately we don't have a Sephora shop here in England- boo!!  There are at least 3 Sephora I know about in Barcelona so it shouldn't be hard tracking one down where ever you are staying. The one I visited was on Calle Pelayo street right next to all the high street shops (near topshop) and only a short walk from La Rambla.











Shopping in Barcelona is amazing, they have all the high street shops like Topshop, Zara H&M Mango Bershka and more..BUT if you get a chance you absoutely must visit the designer shopping street Passieg de Gracia. That is where the best shops are kept, expect to find Michael Kors, Chanel, Louis Vitton Burberry and so many more amazing designer shops! This is definitely a place to spend some serious money. 

Here are just a few snaps I got whilst we were out shopping in Barcelona. Hope you get a chance to visit some of these shops when you visit too. 





















So there we have just a few out of my selection of photos I got while out shopping. Hope you have been enjoying my Barcelona adventure so far.. I will be back for part 3 with more. See you soon. 

Popular Posts