Welcome to Glam travel guides new website||Introduction

So its been quite a few months since my last 'proper' post and as you can probably see the blog has had a serious re-vamp since then.  Pretty Much everything has changed, as will the content in the new few months. Except to see lots more Travel Guides as well as some more personal posts and things I am loving each week.

I am hoping that with a fresh new look it will make me want to continue my love for writing about travel. Recently I have been so busy with work life I have neglected this blog, something I used to have so much passion for.



As I have lots to update you all on I thought I better get started. I haven't posted since the beginning of the year, lots has happened since January and I have been very lucky to have gone on lots of little breaks away which I will begin to post about. Starting with my trip to Barcelona for the weekend.


so read on to find out what I got up to... 



Credit Pnterest





Popular Posts