Travel||MyTenerife Wardrobe

The idea behind this post is a fairly new one for me...I know there are loads of fashion blogs out there already and I am in no way trying to make this blog into one (trust me I am going to leave it to the pro's), but as I am going on holiday next week and have still yet to buy anything new I thought internet shopping was the way to go! 

So with that in mind I have decided to dedicate this post to all the clothes, shoes & accessories which have caught my eye this weekend. Some of the bits I have already purchased and they are in my case at home just waiting to be worn, some bits I want to buy and some I am in two minds about (This is where your help comes in) -S0 please help a gal out and let me know which things you think I should purchase to take on holiday with me. 
Photo Credit: Tenerifeapartments.co.uk

Day time...



  1. Coral Strap Wedges- River Island £32     (already purchased)
 2.Rose Gold Becky leather Clutch bag -Ted Baker  £69         
  3. Nude Waterfall Kimono- Boohoo.com £15      
 4. Pink V Neck Cami- Topshop £16 (already purchased)
5. Crochet Swimwear cover up in Beige- £6.35 +p&p
6. Rebecca White Padded Bikini Missguided £20



Night time...



1. Black Lace Bardot Swing Dress-  River Island £38 (already purchased)
2. White Sasha Block Heel-Office £60 (purchased similar)
3. White Skinny Dip Bang Bang Cross Body Bag- Selfridges £35
4. Silver Aviator Sunglasses by Boohoo.com- Ebay.co.uk £6 (purchased similar)


Day or Night?...


1. Sabrina Paisley Lace Up Skater Dress- Boohoo.com £8.00 (already purchased)
2. Feodora Knee High Lace Up Sandals ASOS £45.00


So there we have just a few outfits I have put together, what do we think? 

Comments

Popular Posts