Friday Favourites||25th September


Its my favourite time of the week already It's....




Pay Day is upon us FINALLY. Feels like I have been waiting a year not a month for this amazing Friday to finally come around. Hands up who is going online shopping tonight!!!- Me definitely. 
Hopefully I can find lots of nice bits to add to next Fridays Favourites post. But before I get a week ahead of myself  here are this Fridays Favourites for you.... 



Cocktails

Most Friday/Saturday nights out contain A LOT of cocktail sampling. This week however I thought I would give making them a go myself! My favourites so far have been the 'Sex on the Beach', 'Tequila Sunrise' and the 'Pina Colada'. There are thousands of recipes out there for each cocktail so it is difficult to get the measurements exact. I just played around with the tastes until It sort of resembled the real thing. (I think) The one I am yet to master is the Cosmopolitan.. May have to leave that one to the pro's.- Unless anyone has a tasty recipe I can try out.


Drinks with Tower Bridge in the distance

Suits, Season 5 

I am loving the new season of Suits! Dave is a life saver for showing it every Monday night, I don't quite know what I am going to do when it finishes. Might have to buy the box set or re watch the old ones on Netflix. Who else here likes Suits? 

Photo Credit: Spoilertv.com

Cute Ipad Cases

Have been looking for a cute girly Ipad case for ages! The last one I had I made myself but the crystals keep falling off so its time to upgrade. Here's a few I like which I found browsing through Pinterest... Which one should I buy?

Kate Spade Ipad Mini case from Nordstrom.
Sparkly Ipad case from Etsy.com

Pink Ipad Case from Victoria Secrets Pink.
From Casetify.

Sky Garden @ the Walkie Talkie Building, London

This is my second visit now to the amazing Sky Garden in London. For those who haven't been its a great little find situated in the Walkie Talkie building, in the city. They have 2 restaurants a massive bar area as you walk in and the whole place is decked out like a garden with massive trees and plants inside. It really feels like you are in a rainforest. The views across London are breath taking as well. A definite must for the weekend!



Quote of the week....

Photo Credit: 

Comments

Popular Posts