Friday Favourites||18th September




So as you may remember I mentioned in my last post that I was going to introduce a new series for a Friday. Well here it is the start of something very exciting. 


This week I am loving....


London
(as seen on my Photo of the week) 

The place I eat, sleep, work and party! London town. I just can't get enough of this city. So many amazing sights to see and memories to be made in a place which made me a place very close to my heart. London I don't just love you this week I love you EVERY week. Remember that. 


Photo Credit: Wired.co.uk

Reality TV

Another thing I just can't get enough of this week.. Reality TV I am especially enjoying watching Celebrity Big Brother (on every night, Channel 5) this year we see the UK vs the USA battle it out to fight for the prize and win Celebrity Big Brother. If you haven't been watching you MUST it is full of fights and arguements between Farrah Abrahams, Jenna Jameson & the rest of the UK contestants. It is about to get a whole lot more entertaining.  


Farrah Abrahams- USA Contestant


Some of the UK Contestants- Photos taken from CBB Website


I phone 6S

I must admit I'm not usually that bothered about the latest technology or gadgets but since getting my I phone 5S I have been hooked. I download EVERYTHING now on the app store and like to think of myself as a bit of a dab hand when it comes to phones now. Since the release of the I phone 5 I have been curious each year to see what Apple will bring out next. AND this years creation looks very good. I think the one I am going to be going for is the lovely Rose Gold. Another one of my fav colours. 


Photo Credit: Google Images


Lola's cupcakes

Whoever invented 'Fat Fridays' is a serious genius!!  Lola's Cup Cakes are my very fav way to start the weekend- cheers to all! 


Photo taken by GlamTravelGuide

City breaks


And of course it wouldn't be a travel blog without a little piece of city love. 

This week I have been planning our next city adventure for the Christmas period. I have managed to narrow it down to Europe and the contenders are Prague, Belgium, Paris and Rome (or all 4, if I'm lucky) I will do a short write up on this at some point so hope you will come back for that. 

Photo Credit: Pinterest



So there we have a little round up of some of the things I have been loving this Friday. Please share some of your Friday Fav's would love to hear them. 

Comments

Popular Posts