Photo of the week||London

Hey guys hope you enjoyed reading my first instalment of our trip to Tenerife. There is A LOT more to come don't worry I am busying writing it all up for you now, so you won't have much longer to wait! 

In the meantime I thought I would quickly share with everyone my Favourite photo of the week. I am going to be introducing a new series to my blog on Friday called... Friday Favourites. Each Friday I will post a couple of things that made me smile during the week or things I am looking forward to at the weekend. Hope you are all as excited as I am for that. 

Anyway's I will stop rambling on now.. Here is my favourite photo I took this week.




This was my view yesterday morning on my way into work. Okay so yes it was a Monday and I was still partially hungover from the weekend but the sun was trying to shine. This photo certainly makes me feel lucky enough to be working in London, one of the best cities in the world (in my opinion of course). Please feel free to share some of your Monday Commute photos, I would love to see them.

Comments

Popular Posts