Friday Favourites||9th October



Hi everyone I know its a Thursday but I am away for the weekend tomorrow so won't have access to the internet for a few days.  I am celebrating my birthday early with a few close friends. We are off to Camber Sands for a 90s reunion weekend.  I will be sure to tell you all about it next week!!, but in the meantime here are my Friday Favourites for this week...


4 Day Weekend...
As mentioned above I have the day off from work tomorrow and  and off to a 90's reunion at Pontin's in Camber Sands with the girls. I also have 2 more 4 day weekends to come this month as I will be flying out to Rome next Friday and returning on the Monday. (Another Birthday celebration, but with my boyfriend this time)  I really think someone needs to make 4 day weekends a new thing!! 


Glitter and Bright Make Up...
One of the themes for our night out this weekend is Neon and glow in the dark! I have bought some Neon make up and face paints to wear so thought I would get a few ideas from YouTube tutorials. Here's my favourite from this week.



Nachos...
I am slightly obsessed with Nachos at the moment- especially making them at home. I had to get my fix over the weekend! These were from my local Harvester. They were AMAZING! I am definitely going to try and copy at home next time I get a craving for some.


The Ritz Hotel


I took my Mother and Nan out this weekend for a spot of afternoon tea and champers at the Ritz. It was a lovely afternoon had by all, a very sophisticated Afternoon at that, but one I would definitely try again and recommend. 
If you want to try it out for yourselves book it 
here.



Kylie Minogue Bedding Range 

Photo Credit: Kylie Minogue at Home
My mum (who hates surprises just as much as I do) has already shown me most of my Birthday presents already! Not that I am complaining. This is one of them. For as long as I can remember I have wanted  some of Kylie Minogue's Bedding from her home-ware range and luckily my wishes have come true this year. This one is called 'Mezzano' and is her newest. I personally love all of the bed linen but as my room is Black and White with a touch of Silver this one goes perfectly in my room. I will definitely be posting lots of photos for you all to see once it is on my bed looking all pretty and sparkly. 

If you would like to purchase yours or look at her whole range, you can do so here.


And there we have a few things I am loving this week. See you next week for another list of Friday Favourites. 


Comments

Popular Posts