Travel Guide Tuesday||An Introduction

Hey everyone.

I know its been a while on the posting front, I am still in the middle of my Rome write up which should be out by the end of the week hopefully.

In the meantime I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce my new series which I will be bringing out every other Tuesday.  

It is called 'Travel Guide Tuesday' and in nutshell it is basically a mini guide to a new place I want to explore.It will mostly include factual things but also fun things as well like things to see/do, places to eat and drink and amazing places you can stay on any budget. 

I hope you will enjoy this new series as much as I will enjoy writing them.  Tuesday the 10th November marks the first instalment of Travel Guide Tuesday & I hope you come back then to have a little read. 






Comments

Popular Posts