100th Post||A Round Up

Cannot actually believe it myself.. Here I am writing my 100th post.  Who would have thought that in 3 years since this blog was started up I would still be here now writing about all my loves and passions for travel- certainly not me. I think its safe to say my blog has come ALONG way since that first ever post back in 2012. I have enjoyed every minute of writing for you guys and hope you have all enjoyed reading all my posts. 


So to mark my 100th post I am going to share below a few of my favourites from the 3 years of writing. 
Please tell me what you think and what your favourites are... I am always looking for news Ideas as well so let me know what you want me to feature on here in the future.








I have chosen this post first because It is still somewhere I am desperate to visit. I still want to do EVERYTHING on the post especially the shopping. One day I am sure I will get to visit this beautiful city. 

Photo Credit: faithfoodenvironment.org

''C is for Croatia' 

You may remember my little series of posts I started in 2013 an A-Z of countries. I loved this series because I learnt so much about various countries around the world and found some amazing places to add to my bucket list. Croatia is definitely one of them- I hope it is on yours too. 

Photo Credit: charmingasiatours



'S is for Sweden'

Another favourite country in my A-Z which I have also been very lucky to visit is Sweden. Read my post on Stockholm, Sweden and what I got up to whilst I was there. 

Photo Credit: SwedenVisas.com


Had to put this on here. We have just booked flights to Paris for this years NYE, and Amsterdam was also another place we had in mind. We are planning a weekend there next year now instead.  Will keep you all updated with our plans. In the meantime read this post to get an idea of what I want to do whilst there. 

Photo Credit:disfrutaamsterdam

What an amazing Weekend this was! A little celebration in Barcelona for my boyfriends Birthday. A truly memorable weekend away. Barcelona we will be back! 



Another amazing and special weekend we were very lucky to be a part of. Formentera is one of the most beautiful Islands I have ever seen. Very happy memories made on this Island. We can't wait to come back next year to mark the 1 year anniversary of the beautiful wedding.




One of my most recent posts and our most recent  holiday abroad. Tenerife... Such a relaxing and calming place. It was the holiday of a lifetime and I hope you have enjoyed reading about what we got up to in Costa Adeje. 





Last but by no means least my post all about how I spent my Birthday in Rome. This was my most recent break away and again another one I won't forget in a hurry. I am so lucky to be able to say I got to visit all the famous landmarks and got to taste some of the most authentic Italian foods! Rome stole my heart and I will be returning as soon as I possibly can.




So there we have a round up of my favourite posts on my blog from the last 3 years. Here's to another 100 posts.


Comments

Popular Posts