Events in Paris||13th November 2015

I think you will all have read by now the tragic events which took place in Paris on Friday 13th. I myself cannot quite believe it... I posted my post about Seeing in this New Year there only an hour or so before It all kicked off, it really has been such a surreal weekend.

To say I am utterly devastated would be a huge understatement. I have been in a complete state of shock from the first moments I saw it on the news. I have since read countless articles about it on the Internet and Facebook.  I am just simply dumb struck as to how it could have happened again for a second time this year to such an amazing beautiful and courageous Country. I still do not know how and when this world got so cruel towards each other. 

I am not sure what the future holds for our trip now next month and whether we will be allowed to enter Paris- I sure hope we will. 
This awful, devastating news I hope won't put other people off coming to Paris, as it deserves to be remembered for being such a strong and united country.

My thoughts and prayers go out to each and every person that died on Friday as well as all their Family and Friends. You are all true heroes of this world rest in peace you beautiful Angels. 




Comments

Popular Posts