Friday Favourites||13th September

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Hope it hasn't been too traumatic for you today. (and in case it has get straight home pour yourself a large glass and relax in some bubbles- you deserve it)  

This week has flown by yet again... meaning that the end of another month is creeping round the corner! Here are this weeks Favourites. Have a great weekend everyone! 





#1 Newsletters 

As some of you may or may not know this week marks the start of another new feature to my blog. Monthly newsletters!! I have noticed a few other bloggers use this service so thought I would give it a try and see what happens. I will be doing a monthly news letter on my Round up posts and will also be doing a bi weekly letter of my new series 'Travel Guide Tuesday' hope you will enjoy both.


#2 Paris 

We have ticked off another monumental planning stage on our trip to Paris next month. The hotel has finally been booked! Everything is ready to go now. I am doing a big Post all about our plans and my research so far next week. In the meantime here is a sneak preview photo of the exterior of the hotel we are staying at. Can you guess where? 

Photo Credit: Trip Advisor


#3 Winter Themed Events 

I am loving this time of the year, Halloween and Bonfire night have been and gone and the next main event to celebrate is of course Christmas, only 6 weeks away now!! We have planned a few Wintery days/nights out in the next few months: including Winter Wonderland, Ice Skating at Somerset House and Christmas Shopping at Canary Wharf! 

I am also desperate to get to the new Wintery pop up restaurant in Selfridges. We went to 'Le Chalet' last year there and the menu was amazing! I am intrigued to see what the new one will be like so will be checking out 'Forest on the Roof' very soon.... 

Photo Credit: demotix
Photo Credit: bighospitality

#4 Waist Trainer 

This week I am starting up again my healthy eating. So far I am not doing so bad, even though Salad every day for lunch in the Winter hasn't been the most exciting or filling! I purchased a Waist Trainer on Monday and am patiently waiting for it to arrive. I have read lots of things about them all surprisingly positive so very keen to try it out for myself. I will be sure to tell you all about how I get on with it soon. 

Photo Credit: jollychic.com


So there we have just a few things I am loving this week. Come back next week for some more & have a great weekend. 


Comments

Popular Posts