Friday Favourites||6th November


It's Friday time already! Wow these weeks are going so quickly before we know it, It will be Christmas. (Something I will be writing about A LOT over the next month or so) 

Here are a few of my favourite things from this week...


-Sofia,Bulgaria- 

I am currently in the middle of writing my new mini series 'Travel Guide Tuesday' if you are not familiar with the new series you can read my intro post here. So to let you into to a secret the first place I am writing about is Sofia in Bulgaria. I am loving learning lots about the City. You will have to wait till Tuesday to read all about this fantastic place! 
In the meantime why not check out my Pinterest Page packed full of great photos of Sofia. 


Photo Caption: Photoplace



-Purse from River Island- 


My Lovely boyfriend came home from work with a little surprise for me last Friday, this beauty from River Island. He knows my obsession with River Island especially their bags and purses, so this was a lovely surprise to come back to. The thing I love the most about it is that is has a lot of different compartments inside which is always handy especially for all the various cards I have managed to collect over the years. I love the simple design as well I thought it was very classy. 


-All Women Stalk Blog-


This has actually been one of my favourite blog sites for a number of years now- I remember reading this website back when it started way before I started writing my own blog. For anyone who has never heard of it, it is a life style blog aimed at women written by women. It covers a variety of topics from It is very clever and very relate-able. The writing is very good too- probably the main reason I am still hooked to this day. 

The best feature of all on this blog is that you can submit your own posts on the website- something I frequently do.  

The post I have enjoyed this week can be found here.



-Quote of the week-





-Diversity, 21st November 2015- 


As you may remember from my October Monthly Round up post I mentioned I was going to see Diversity at Hammersmith this month. Well the tickets came through a few days ago finally. I booked the tickets in January this year and so we have had a long wait for them. I was beginning to get a little worried. Can't wait for the concert and to tell you all about it. 



-The London Eye- 

Okay so we did something very touristy last night we went on a cheeky little visit the the London Eye. We were in fact trying to locate a Firework Display in Waterloo but got very lost and it was raining and rather miserable so to shelter from the rain for a bit we hopped into one of the Pod's of the London Eye. 
It was a great little half an hour spent out of the rain looking out on to a lit up London- We got to see some pretty Fireworks in the sky too so that was a bonus. 




So there we have a few of my loves for this week. What is everyone up to at the weekend?, hope you will be able to catch some Firework like me. 

Comments

Popular Posts