Monthly Round Up||November

So here we are again back with a monthly round up. It feels like only yesterday I was sat here writing Octobers, next thing you know I will be writing my yearly round up!! That really will be an exciting post... Lots and lots has gone on this month again some amazing things and some utterly devastating things which I am sure everyone is aware of already. It has certainly been eventful. I am looking forward to a lovely break away from work and the stresses of life next month but will have lots of planning to do in the mean time. Before we turn a new page over in our diary's here's a short re cap of some of the major things that have happened this month enjoy reading...


-Favourite Post from Glam Travel Guide- 


So this month marked the start of my new series 'Travel Guide Tuesday' every other Tuesday of every month I will be bringing you a little mini guide to some of the places around the world I am dying to visit. At the moment I am currently focusing on the Capital Cities of Europe in which I started with the Capital of Bulgaria, Sofia I hope you enjoyed reading and hope it inspired you to visit some time. Next Tuesday I will be posting a guide all about Oslo in Norway so check back for that one.  



-Other favourite blogs and posts of last month-



This blog has been quite a recent find of mine but one I am absolutely loving. I especially love the fact that the posts are not all written by the same author but a team of writer, I really love this and think it gives a real variety of writing- well done team! 

My favourite post this month is all about Stylish Winter City Breaks. This is something very relevant to my blog and my personality and it gave me some great inspiration for when I come to write more of my new series 'Travel Guide Tuesday'. 








'The Blonde Abroad' is slowly becoming one of my favourite and most read blogs on the internet. I love all the content author Kiersten writes. This month has been very insightful especially her posts on couples travel and why you should travel if you are in a relationship. This is something I have done a lot of this year, and I'll admit now its not something I would have thought about doing in the past but this year has taught me to take more risks, and I have certainly enjoyed doing so. 







#This City Life



Another blog which is fast becoming a favourite of mine is 'This City Life' which is written by Charley. My favourite post this month is her '20 reasons to get excited about Winter'. It is certainly true that everyone is getting in the Winter spirit now with Christmas just around the corner most people are beginning their Christmas preparations. This little list a lovely celebration of why Winter is one of my favourite months in the year! 


Post of the Month: 20 Reasons to get excited about Winter




-Things I am loving this month-


Diversity: Up Close and Personal Tour

So last weekend  (21st November) we had tickets to go and see Diversity Live at the Hammersmith Eventim (Apollo) the show started at 7pm and we got there about 5ish to have some dinner and a couple of cocktails before the show started. 

Here's a few photos I got while there... 



Winter Events in London 


Its getting to that amazing point in the year where everything turns colder the nights are longer and lots of amazing Winter events are slowly popping up everywhere in town. I have yet to get my skates on but hope to do so in the next few weeks. 

In the next weeks I will looking out for some great Christmas Events in and around London which I hope to share with you all. 

Here are a few places on my list this Winter... 


Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park 

Photo Credit: Onelondonone


Outdoor Ice Skating 

Photo Credit: fourseasons magainzine



Photo Credit: Visit London

Photo Credit: Style Net

Oxford Street/ Carnaby Street Christmas Lights. 



'Travel Guide Tuesday' 

Sorry if you are already sick of hearing about this new series of mine- I know I have mentioned a lot recently. But this month marked the start of the new series. I have just finished my last post of the month which was all about Oslo in Norway you can read that here.. If you missed my first one in Sofia you can catch that here.




-Things that have made me sad this month- 

Paris and all the other terrible devastations happening at the moment in the world. It is all I can think about at the moment, and I bet I'm not alone either.  If it has taught us anything, it is that we should remain united,strong and brave as a nation! We should remember to tell our loved ones we love them every day and let the silly fights and arguments go. And mostly we shouldn't let the fear of this insane organisation stop us from living the lives we love.
 If you want to read my condolence post you can do so here


-Plans for next month- 

It is getting to that point in the year I absolutely LOVE! The first of December marks a very important time, time to get ourselves sorted ready for Christmas. I love that there will be lots of celebrations to come in the run up to Christmas, including Christmas nights out with friends, The Office Christmas Party (still need to find that perfect Christmas outfit). 

I am fortunate enough to have a Christmas shut down at work which means I always have a 2 week holiday during the festive period! This year I am planning to spend some of it at home and some in Amsterdam, where we will be celebrating New Years Eve. 

Photo Credit: Christmas.365


So there we have my November monthly round up.If you would like to subscribe to my monthly round up news letter please let me know. Or you can view it here.

Next month I won't be doing a December round up I will be posting my End of Year round up instead on New Years Eve. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and if you will be travelling like me enjoy your break away. 

Comments

Popular Posts