Photo of the Week||Kylie Minogue Bed Linen

Hey everyone you may remember recently me telling you all about  how I am giving my bedroom a little make over. Well I finally got round to starting it- nothing major to report on at the moment but I have just changed my duvet to my new Kylie 'Mezzano' bed linen. I am currently still looking for a nice new bouncy bed to go with it but for now it is definitely helping spruce up the room a bit. 

As promised I said I would share with you all a little preview of the duvet once its on my bed. Apologies in advance that the photos don't look anything like the bed in the Original photo but I definitely still think it looks pretty on my bed.  I also love the packaging it came in, so much so I have had it sitting in the original packaging for well over 3 weeks as I couldn't face opening it and ruining it, I think it was worth the wait though.

So here we are my photo'S of the week.... what do you all think? 















Comments

Popular Posts