My 2016 Dream Destination||New York City

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a great day whatever you got up to. I hope you all ate as much Turkey and Stuffing and watched lots of great Christmas classic films with your loved ones, like I did....


It is really very surreal that the year is drawing closer to the end now. I expect most of us are gearing up towards celebrating the New Year and I am no different. I am off to Amsterdam for a few nights tomorrow to see in 2016 with my better half. We are flying tomorrow morning and I cannot wait to share all what we get up to in the new year.


 Also keep an eye out for my big end of the year round up post which I will be publishing on New Years Eve....



Whilst I have had travel heavy on my mind this year I though I would share with you all one of my dream destinations for next year, and if you haven't guessed already from the photo at the top this might give you a bigger clue...


Photo Credit: Pinterest


Yes that's correct it is of course New York City in the USA!! 


Having never visited America at all it has always been a country which has been near the top of my travel bucket list, but for me it is NYC that particularly stands out as one the places I would love to spend some time in. 

I think if I was lucky enough to be able to visit next year I would like to go in the Winter, maybe around Thanksgiving in November. I know Thanksgiving is a massive deal in America and I would love to experience a bit of their culture. I would love to see the Thanksgiving parade and celebrations they put on every year. 

I would also LOVE the chance to visit a few of the places below: 

-Statue of Liberty-

Photo Credit: RCLventures


-Brooklyn Bridge-
Photo Credit: Boomsbeat


-Ground Zero Memorial-


Photo Credit: Fastcodedesign


-Times Square-


Photo Credit: Maguzz


-Grand Central Station-


Photo Credit: Daily Mail


-Empire State Building-


Photo Credit: Publicdomainpictures


-Macy's-


Photo Credit: Fairflight

-Rockefeller Centre-

Photo Credit: Huffingtonpost

So there we have just a few of the magnificent sights on my NYC bucket list. If I am lucky enough to get a chance to visit any it really would make my year. What are some of NYC's sights you would like to tick off your list? I would love to know, and if you too have your own dream destinations for this year I would also love to hear about them. 

I am now taking a break for a few days whilst I am away in Amsterdam, I have scheduled a big round up post for New Years Eve but until then Merry Christmas and hope you all enjoy the rest of the festivities. 



Comments

Popular Posts