A-Z top 2 Countries||An Introduction

If you have been a follower of this blog for a long time you may remember a couple of years ago I did series of posts called 'A-Z of Countries' where I picked a country beginning with a different letter in the alphabet.  Here are my top posts from the series in 2013.

If you are a fairly new follower you can read right from the start of my series here. As it has been a couple of years since my last A-Z series and I had so much fun last time researching and writing about each place I thought I would give it another go.  

This year however, I am going bigger and better. I am going to write about my top 2 countries within 1 continent and then vote which place is my favourite/ which place I want to visit the most. 


I hope you can all help me and let me know what your favourite is or which place you would love to visit. All ideas are welcome so feel free to drop me a comment in the comments box! 



Comments

Popular Posts