Friday Favourites||8th January 2016


So the first Friday of the brand new working week of the year has finally arrived- who else thought they would never see the day? Big shout out and Well Done to all those who also have got through the first week of Dry January and if one of your New Years Resolutions is to hit the gym and you are still going another Big Well Done to you as well. Below are some of my Friday Favourites to celebrate the new year.

 Have an excellent and well deserved weekend everyone. 



#1 New Year, New Goals, New Ideas

This one is fairly obviously to start with, but as it is a new year full of fresh and new prosperities it had take first place on the first Friday Favourites of the year. I have lots of goals I am hoping to achieve lots this year not only on this blog but also in my personal life which I am hoping I will be able to document more for you all as well, so watch this space. 


#2 30 Day Ab Challenge App

Photo Credit: allparenting.com


#3 Monaco 

Having recently just come back from an amazing trip to Amsterdam myself and my other half are now looking to the future and have drawn up a list of cities and places we want to visit this year. Monaco is  one that is pretty high on the list. Is it really hard to see why? Lets hope we can make it happen this year, I am going to be featuring this on my new series A-Z Top Countries this year so please look out for more on Monaco.

Photo Credit: forumspain

#4 Iphone 6S 

For Christmas my wonderful boyfriend bought me a new Iphone 6S in Rose Gold. It was a complete surprise- as we had originally already decided together we wernt going to get each other presents this year, so the kind gesture really threw me out the water. I am love with it and cannot stop touching it. I especially love all the new features it has including the moving photo's you can take, we certainly had fun with that in Amsterdam. Who else is in love with their 6s? 

Photo Credit: Apple.com


#5 Kindle Fire 7

Santa really outdone himself this year on the tech front as I am also a proud owner of the new Kindle Fire 7 tablet. This little 7'' Fire is the perfect present for someone like me who is constantly finding themselves stuck on planes and trains. I have just downloaded the free trial of Amazon Prime as well so im currently working my way through all the Movies and TV Shows Amazon has to offer. It is safe to say I'm beginning to gain a serious tech problem- tech rehab anyone? 

Photo Credit: theverge


#6 January Sales

This is something I am a big fan of every year and I always end up indulging a little too much in the January Sales, but I always feel like it is worth it when you go back to work and up with a brand new wardrobe. I haven't got to hit the sale rails as much I would like this year as I have only been back for a few days so I really hope there is still some bits left this weekend. Who else is hitting up the sales this weekend? 

Photo Credit: Topshop
So there we have a few of my favourites to start the year off. What are some of yours? and what do you have planned for this weekend? 

Comments

Popular Posts