The Borough's of London||An Introduction

I was browsing through some blogs the other day- I Particularly love reading what people have to say about London and where I grew up/ live now, and I noticed some very interesting things. 

Even though I am a born and bred Londoner and I work, sleep, eat and play in London every single day of my life I have come to realise there are parts I have never visited properly, for example although I have spent a lot of time in Clapham (many a picnic on the Common and a night out on the High Street), I have rarely visited Brixton- which is so very near. When I say visited I don't just mean got off at Brixton Tube Station to catch another train or walked down the road to get home, I mean really and truly spent a whole day there checking out the local eateries and seeing the sites. 

 I have lived in the Southwark Borough all my life and often go out in places within the Borough I live, but now I would love to venture out into different parts of the city and experience all the different things which make up the City I am from. 


So that got me thinking of an idea for my next series of posts. 


I am going to visit every single Borough in London and find something new and interesting to tell you all as I go along. I hope you will all join me on my journey in my home town. 


Come by soon and find out what my first Borough of London is going to be and what I got up too while there. 



In the mean time..Do you have a favourite Borough or District in London? If so drop me a comment and let me know! 



I would love to get some ideas following.

Popular Posts