25 Wonders of the World||An Introduction




You have all heard of the 7 wonders of the world right? Well for those who aren't familiar here they are... 



I have always been intrigued by them and have always wanted to visit them all (I have only managed 4 on the list so far). I have decided 7 is not enough wonders of the world, there are so many amazing sights out there to be seen.  

So I thought I'd put together my very on mini destination guide on each one (there are 25 in total), in which I will essentially be adapting an extension of the 7 Wonders of the World we all know and love.

Each week I am going to take 5 of the 25 Wonders in my list and post a short but sweet factual guide about each one.


Welcome to my very own 25 Wonders of the world. Here's what wonders you can discover in my next post. 

Comments

Popular Posts