Friday Favourites||12th February 2016


It's a very special weekend round here this weekend because Sunday the 14th marks a day to celebrate your loved one, St Valentines Day. I hope you all have your cards and chocolates at the ready (and haven't been tempted to tuck into them yourself like I have)  whatever your plans may be whether you are spending it at home or being whisked away on a romantic weekend (lucky so and so's) I hope you all have a lovely day and remember that love should be celebrated EVERY day not just on the 14th. 

This weeks loves are all to do with Sunday's special day so without further ado here are some things I am loving this week ready for the big V day.



-Love Quote- 


Decided to start off with a love quote I came across earlier in the week which I thought was really fitting for this weekend. It certainly warms my heart...



-Romantic Trip- 

Of course my favourite romantic trip is Paris. A total cliché of course, but one which millions of people share with me. Who wouldn't want to enjoy the sites and stay in a lovely hotel eating lots of delicious food with their loved one? I know I would, and one day I hope it will be possible to go for Valentines day one day, in the mean time a girl can dream. 

Photo Credit: Pinterest


-Valentines Clothes and Accessories- 

No Valentines outfit would be complete without a little bit of red! Red is one of my favourite colours to wear anyway and I definitely don't just stick to the red rules on V day. I also love girly little pieces with hearts and also think lace is another great material to wear on Valentines day, here are some of my favourite outfits for the day. 



-Little Red Dress- 

ASOS Prom Dress with High Low Hem £75.00
shop here
Sequin Heart Jumper from Shoptiques
£30
shop here

Essie Red Nail Polish
shop here

Photo Credit: Mynystyle 


-Flowers- 

Photo Credit: tumblr


-Funny Cards- 



Photo Credit: All cards are from notonthehighstreet.com

-Romantic Restaurant- 

Gaucho Tower Bridge 

Photo Credit: Londontown

This was the place I had my very first date with my boyfriend and it has always remained a very special restaurant for us filled with loads of fantastic memories. The food here is amazing and the view of Tower Bridge outside is even better. This is where we will be spending our valentines this weekend and I know we are going to have another unforgettable experience. 

Comments

Popular Posts