Friday Favourites||5th February 2016


Just taking a little break from writing today thought I would do a little Friday Favourites post- which hasn't been done in a while!! Here's some of the things I am loving at the moment. 




-Updating my Travel Bucket List for 2016- 

Although I still have many I still need to tick off from 2015 I like to make a new list each year I think its a fun way to see what countries I can get ticked off. Here are a few new one's I have added to it for 2016.  I will be doing a post on this is in a few months time but here's a sneak peak....

New York- My 2016 Dream Destination 

Photo Credit: Pinterest


Paris- As we didn't get to visit last year

Photo Credit: Thomas Cook 


Dubai- Voted one of the most luxurious destinations of all time 

Photo Credit: Dubai Wiki 


Tokyo, Japan- Because it is exciting and unique

Photo Credit: ciee

Singapore- I want to visit Marina Bay Sands Hotel Infinity Pool

Photo Credit: Marinabaysands


Brazil- The 2016 Olympics.. end of. 

Photo Credit: Telegraph


-Travel Man:48 hours in....- 

Such a good TV show which is on at the moment on Channel 4 is 'Travel Man:48 hours in...' This series (there are 2 watch the first here) if you haven't seen it before its basically about comedian Richard Ayoade (from the IT Crowd) and a special guest- usually another comedian go on a mini city break for 48 hours. In the programme they give a little insight into things you can do in the particular city, where to stay, where to eat and how much you can visit for. So far there has been 4 series. The first was in Vienna with Chris O'dowd, then Paris with Kathy Burke, Copenhagen with Noel Fielding and then lastly Moscow with Greg Davies. 
The show is really good and it gives me a lot of inspiration for my own travel ideas. 

Photo Credit: trakt.tv

-Pinterest Travel Inspiration-

Some photographs and travel blogs/articles which I have found on Pinterest which have recently inspired me to travel the world. 
Lots of exciting destinations. 



Taken from Pinterest

Italy
Taken from Pinterest


10 Safest Destinations for Solo Female Travellers
Taken from Pinterest

Venice
Taken from Pinterest


The Great Wall of China
Taken from Pinterest


So there we have just a short selection of Travel related posts and photos which is inspiring me to make my new travel bucket list for this year. What are some of the things you have put on your Travel lists for 2016? 

Comments

Popular Posts