Monthly Round Up||February 2016


Happy leap year everyone!! I am very pleased to say February has been an all round better month than last month. Finally I have shifted my illness and managed to get back to my old routine. Blogging wise I feel very good to have hit most of my targets, I managed to nearly catch up with all the posts I had scheduled for last month, but I still have a bit of a way to go for next month. 

One new thing you might have noticed on the blog now is that I am taking Guest Posts. I have decided to put an advert out there on Blogger Linkup website and have already had quite a few interests and emails. I scheduled my first two posts this month, I hope you enjoyed reading about the things to do in Spain and Accra, I know I did.

Before I get carried away writing about those here are some other posts you might have enjoyed this month....













Photo Credit: Aria Meyer










 








Photo Credit: Oliver Hyde










Friday Favourites||26th February 2016





So there we have just a few posts which have been featured on the blog this month. What was your favourite February post?
I have lots of my own favourite blogs and posts that I have been following this month too lets take a lot at some now shall we?




by Katherine Ellis for Bloglovin' Travel
Photo Credit: Bloglovin Travel blog


by Michelle at Confessed Travelholic
Photo Credit: Confessed Travelholic


by Kirstein at The Blonde Abroad
Photo Credit: The Blonde Abroad



February Events 
  
So the start of the month was pretty uneventful really, it was mainly me trying to get back to my daily grind at work and then resting during the short weekends off. By the second week I was ready to face the world again and on Friday the 12th myself and my other half celebrated Valentines day, we spent it in our city, the city we love the most London. The special night started off with cocktails in The Shard and was rounded off with a lovely romantic meal at our favourite restaurant ever, Gaucho. We have been to every Gaucho restaurant in London, but there is always one which has a special place in our hearts and that is the one in London Bridge. The views outside were equally as gorgeous as the steak. It truly was a wonderful evening, another perfect memory to add to hopefully many more to come this year! 




 



Future Posts for March

Here is a sneak peak of a future post I am working on for next month. I am still playing catch up a bit from January, but hope to have everything out on time as promised within the month... (you may have also noticed I am slowly introducing new things into my posts this month I've been working on the font of the posts, all new posts will be in this new font from now on).


Travel Guide Tuesday||Bern,Switzerland

Another instalment to my Travel Guide Tuesday series. This time I will be talking about the greatness of Bern in Switzerland. Somewhere I have never been fortunate to visit but would love to. Hopefully one day. 






A-Z Top 2 Countries||Brazil vs Belgium, prt 2 

Another post which I am writing now and hoping to have finished later this week is my second part to my A-Z Top 2 Countries||Brazil vs Belgium. I have loved creating these series so far they have been really insightful and its safe to say I have added to my already overflowing bucket list. (I'm looking at you Australia and Belgium). The next two countries I will be writing about are Canada and China. Two great countries which have not featured much on this blog so I'm very excited again to learn about these two. Stay tuned for that one in a few weeks time. 




25 Wonders of the World||Week 1 



This month I introduced a new mini series if you like, called '25 Wonders of the World' (Intro Post is above at the top)  This post which I will name '25 Wonders of the World||Week 1' is the first instalment- a short factual guide on each wonder. If you have ever wanted to visit but not sure where to stay, how to get there, what other things you can visit whilst there and some great places to eat look no further this post will hopefully be of help! 


I also need to at some point get My London Borough Series off the ground. I must admit I have been lacking with ideas for this post, when I set out to start it back it January I became ill so couldn't get out as much as I had liked, I am hoping that during the spring it will be nice enough to get out more in my home town and find some great places to share with you all. Will keep you updated on the progress of this one very soon. 



So there we have it. My complete round up of February 2016. Another month we have seen flow by. Hope you all had a fantastic month just like me, would love to find out what you got up to... feel free to comment me below. 

Comments

Popular Posts