Monthly Round Up||March



Another month down 10 months to go until the end of the year (sounds long when you say it like that, but they will fly by again). Did we all have a good month? What did we all get up to? It's been another busy one here at Glamtravelguide so to celebrate here's a little bit of what I have been loving this month, and of course all the plans I have for Spring, with some future posts to look forward to. Enjoy your last day of March and look forward to the weekend. 



-Favourite Posts from Glam Travel Guide- 




Photo Credit: Easyjet
This post is all about my up and coming trip to Vienna next month. It is a short post detailing my proposed itinerary and the hotel I have in mind for the trip. 



Finally got round to posting my first Borough's of London post (which was originally scheduled for January) as you all know and are sick of hearing by now I was too ill when I wanted to originally post this one up so had to save it for a weekend when I was free and also well enough to take a tour of my local borough. It felt great to be able to write about my home town- somewhere I haven't mentioned on the blog yet (but keep meaning to). I am hoping to schedule some more of these posts in the new few weeks, the next place on my list is Borough/Southwark. 





This post which was also posted on the same day as 'The Borough's of London' post. It is just a short picture post looking back on my trip to Rome last year. 

A-Z Top 2 Countries||Canada vs China Pt1



This was my last post written this month. (Part 2 to come next month) This part of the series focused on Canada particularly Toronto, which is a city in Canada I have always wanted to research. I found some amazing places to stay, things to do and local traditional foods to try, Why not give this post a read and see what its like for yourself.


   -My Favourite Posts from Other Bloggers- 

  'Why I will never be a successful blogger'  by Prue Sinclair from Straight on Detour

Photo Credit: Prue Sinclair/Straight on Detour'

'Healthy Habits: How to Tell True Hunger From A Snack Attack'  by Lauren Conrad from LaurenConrad.com

Photo Credit: Lauren Conrad/LaurenConrad.com

'Getting Over Blogger Doubt' by Laura from Living For The Now


Photo Credit: Laura/Living for the now


'Tips to Reset Your Sleep Schedule After Travelling'  by Kiersten from The Blonde Abroad


Photo Credit: Kiersten/The Blonde Abroad


'The truth about travelling with your dog'  by Linda Luli from Travelettes


Photo Credit: Linda Luli/ Travelettes

How to make money as a blogger by Helene from Helene Inbetween

Photo Credit: Helene/Helen Inbetween 



-March Events- 

So this month has been a bit quieter on the social front. As I am currently saving up for my boyfriends impending birthday trip to Vienna and having to shell out for a present on top of that I thought I would try and be sensible and save the pennies for a couple of weeks (not online shopping for a couple of weeks has certainly been worth it).  

Mothers Day

I did however treat my Mother for Mothers day earlier this month.  I took her to see the Jersey Boys, this was a late birthday present/mothers day celebration all rolled into one. We had an amazing time dancing and singing to all the classics. It was lovely to see so many Mum's and Daughters there together as well. There really is something special about Mothers day isn't there?  I urge all those who have yet to see it to go. For cheap tickets check this page out. 




Brussels Attacks on Tuesday 22nd March 2016

Reading the news last Tuesday I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. Brussels under attack just like Paris back in November last year. It was only a few weeks ago that I wrote about Belgium and I did have scheduled for next month a Travel Guide Tuesday post which was going to be focused on the city. I have decided I am still going to go ahead with the post mainly because I want to focus on the positive side of the city and I want to dedicate the post to all the victim's of the attacks and their families. I hope Europe can all pull through together at this very difficult time. 


Photo Credit: PA

Easter Weekend..

We decided to have a little weekend away last weekend (In the UK), we booked a night's stay in a hotel I had wanted to stay in for AGES now, The Crazy Bear Hotel in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. I actually booked the hotel through Group on a few weeks ago now and initially wanted to keep the stay a surprise for my other half, but I was too excited so I let it slip. I opted for the 1 nights stay with breakfast and dinner.  Unfortunately the deal is sold out now, but for future reference the link can be found here. I did a little post on my trip and if you missed it you can catch it all here (Be warned it WILL leave you feeling very envious).


Photo Credit: Crazybeargroup



-Future Posts- 

So even though I am always busy writing new content for you each month, I also have to try and fit in some time planning that new content. I usually try to do this a month or so in advance. I start off by writing a list of posts I want to schedule each month and by the end of the list I usually have around 4/5  main posts I know I need to aim to write within the month- this is no easy task especially juggling a full time job along side of it. That may be why you have noticed my posts have not been all that consistent lately. With that in mind I am trying to do more planning so here are some of the posts I have lined up for next month.... 


25 Wonders of the World||Week 1





The Boroughs of London||Southwark Pt 2, Borough




Travel Guide Tuesday||Brussels, Belgium




A-Z Top 2 Countries||Canada vs China, Pt 2





Guest Post||5 of the most luxurious Hotels in Europe


I am currently writing something exciting for a well known Luxury Travel Blog. I have been asked to write a short review of 5 recent 5 star hotels I have stayed in. I have yet to submit my piece or have it published but as soon as it does go live I will post all about on the blog, look out for this early next month. 


So there we have just a few sneak peaks of what's to come on the blog as of next month. If there is anything you want to see on my blog I would love to hear about it, pop me a comment at the bottom of this post. 

I am still also looking for Guest Posters to submit me interesting travel related posts, so if this something or interest give my Guest Post section on the website a read and email me at glamtravelguide@gmail.com. Hope you have all had a marvellous March, here's to the next  month April, finally getting that little bit closer to the ever anticipated summer! See you again next month. 

**EDIT**

Forgot to add that I am going to be bringing back my Monthly Newsletters, so for any one who is interested please take a sneak peak here and April's newsletter and make sure you sign up for future ones. 

Comments

Popular Posts