Stunning Views||Rome

If you have been a keen Glam-Traveller-Guider since last year you will know of my love for Rome. The beautiful capital city of Italy stole my heart last October when my boyfriend whisked me away there on a romantic 25th Birthday trip. (Catch up with that post here). I have been obsessed with the place ever since (I am even considering calling my first child Rome now as well- Have I gone too far?) I 100% know that I am going to come back if not this year, definitely next year and because I have been before I am already planning the things I want to do out there the second time. I loved the hotel we stayed in as well so I think I would come back to that one (Hotel Splendide Royal for anyone wondering). 

To get me in the mood for my second trip I have decided to put this little picture post together with some of Rome's most stunning views from my first trip. 











Comments

Popular Posts