Glam Travel Guide needs YOU||Guest Posts & Advertising Opportunities- Summer 16.




GUEST POSTS 

If you have your own travel blog, write for a travel related website or simply have lots of interesting travel related stories to share, and want to get some of your ideas out there you have certainly come to the right place! 


I am looking for talented writers and blogger's and even photographers to collaborate with right here on my blog. If you have a story about somewhere interesting you have recently been to, you have stayed in an amazing luxury 5 star hotel you just HAVE to rave about it, or if you know some interesting facts you want to share about a particular place please get in touch, I know I speak on behalf of my self and my readers who would all love to read what you have to share! 

If you are interested in this exciting opportunity all you have to do is read these simple rules and contact me straight away. I am reachable via email: glamtravelguide@gmail.com via twitter @glamtravelguide or you can go to my contact page on this website and send me a little message. I will ensure that all messages are read and responded to within 24 hours.  


ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIPS 


If you are a company or brand and wish to collaborate with me or send me a travel related product to review and write about on your website or blog, then please also get in touch with me via my email address: glamtravelguide@gmail.com or via my contact page above. I am always looking for new ideas on travel related things to write about else where on the internet and would love the opportunity to write for you. 

Hope to hear from you all soon. 


Comments

Popular Posts