Friday Favourites||24th June 2016


Wow what a week it has been for us all! I am glad payday has decided to show its face finally. This month has been quite the month, especially after yesterday's EU Referendum turn out (Goodbye EU).  To be perfectly honest with you all I for one am quite glad its all over, but I dread checking Facebook today with all the angry remain voters posting all their hate about. Hopefully it is will all blow over  by next week. Today's Friday Favourites is more of a round up of things I've loved/ been doing during the month- some has gone better than others as you will read about in a minute. 

Enjoy your weekends everyone and don't let this EU Referendum stuff get you down. It will all work itself out eventually. 


1. Bootea- Second week update 


Photo Credit: outsmartagency
Right ok so im not going to sit here and pretend it all worked out and i lost loooads of weight, because that would be a big fat lie!! I basically gave up with the teatox altogether 3 days in, I thought the taste was nasty and the night time tea didn't work for me at all- I had none of those nasty side effects everyone said about in the reviews. The tea was supposed to keep your alert and feeling good each morning but if anything the more I drank the morning tea the more i became grumpy and tired. 

Lesson well and truly learned, don't believe everything you read on the internet and certainly don't buy everything you see! Ok so it may have worked for some people, I guess but one of them definitely wasn't me. 



2. Charlotte Crosby DVD'S 


Photo Credit: excercisereviewsite


Photo Credit: Mirror
I'm a bit late to the party with these videos, but after reviewing them on the web recently and hearing so many positive things I decided to try them out myself. I have just started the first DVD she brought out called '3 Minute Belly Blitz'- as the stomach is my main problem area I was really keen to get cracking with this video. So far so good, I am feeling quite healthy from trying it out. I am usually someone who gets bored working out at home, usually find it so un-motivating but this video has changed my mind completely. 

The main thing I love is that the exercises are all done in short bursts (just 3 minutes for each one). The warm up exercises are fantastic as is the warm down ones.  Its my first week and I have completed the whole video (I did a bit each night), I am confident this video is going to give me some really good results. Cannot wait to try out her next video as well. 


3. High Waisted Bikini & Swimsuits 

As mentioned above I always find my tummy area my problem area-for some reason all my weight gain goes here. It is very frustrating especially now summer's here and I'm off on my holiday's soon! Last year I didn't diet at all and felt rather uncomfortable lying with my belly out, even though I'm not fat and can still fit into a size 8 my belly always seems to look full and bloated and on holiday I want something to cover up my midrift as it is my least favourite part of my body. I have noticed something rather magical on the web recently and that is the high waisted bikini's and swimsuits (only NOW am I fan).  Finally a little something to make us curvier girls feel a bit more relaxed round that pool.

Here's some of my recent purchases...


ABAD X Missguided Mesh High Waisted Bikini Set in Black £28.00
Photo Credit: Missguided.co.uk


Orange Rio Colour Block Strappy High Waist Bikini £20.00
Photo Credit: Boohoo.com


V by Very Frill Underwire Swimsuit £25.00
Photo Credit: Very.co.uk
River Island Leopard Print Plunge Swimsuit £35.00
Photo Credit: Very.co.uk


4. NYC 


So you may have already read my post yesterday, not to worry if you haven't got round to it yet, there's plenty of time to do so. Without wanting to give to much away to those who have yet to see it, the general jist of the post is basically me giving some subway guidance to you, my fellow tourists. I am planning my trip now (I go in November FYI) and wanted to do a post of some of the things I want to visit whilst there. There is a part 2 coming up also so look out for that one on the blog soon. 


Comments

Popular Posts