Monthly Round Up||June 2016


6 months into the year 2016 already, and another 6 more to go until we hit the end can't quite believe it either! This month has been a bit quieter than previous months, luckily things have settled down a bit at work and home and I have enjoyed not doing much during the weekends. It's been a nice balance this month and I think my bank account is grateful too. Lets take a little look at some of the things I have been loving and some of the events which has made this month a good one. 

Favourite posts from GTG, June

















Other Posts I have been reading


Photo Credit: Suitcase Stories


Photo Credit: Livingforthenow.co.uk


June Events 


As mentioned in my intro to this post, its been a bit on the quiet side this month, that is mainly because we are desperately trying to save up for our summer holiday next month. You may remember ages ago now I told you all we were going to be going to Dubai this year, well we have changed our minds on Dubai. As I am trying to save up my money for New York in November and my boyfriend has just brought a new flashy car we both decided our summer holiday this year needs to be a little bit closer to home. So we have opted for Ibiza! We stayed in Ibiza for one night last year for a Wedding on the island just off of it, Forementera (read all about here). In that post you may remember me telling you just how much we loved it, but how there was so much more we wanted to see and do there. Wellllll I am happy to announce now our flights have been booked to return next month! We haven't got round to finalising our hotel yet but I have a few in mind, I am going to do a post on what we have got planned in Ibiza very shortly, so hope you are excited to read all about it. 





A weekend in Bath....

The weekend just gone (24th-26th June) we went on a little mini break to Bath. We love going on these little summery mini breaks in the UK in between holidaying abroad, and both of us have never been to Bath before but heard great things and wanted to explore. It took us around 3 hours to drive there from London but I think it was worth the drive as overall we had a really lovely weekend. Here's a few snaps of what we got up to in Bath (I am toying with the idea of doing a mini post all about it so watch this space). 










Ok so there we have it, a short but sweet round up for this month. Hope everyone is trying to make the best out of the bad weather, and here's hoping we have some brighter days next month. Until next time will speak to all soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts