Monthly Round Up|| August

And so its time to say goodbye to yet ANOTHER month in 2016. It really doesn't leave very many left now does it? I for one am quite happy to be seeing the back of Summer- even though we can't quite call that a summer can we England? I am really anticipating the change of season, and the first signs of Autumn always remind me of such positive things. It's a time where we can look forward to starting a fresh. Including a new wardrobe (the one thing I am the most excited about I think)   I also have so much more exciting events coming up Including my Birthday in October (and a potential Birthday Mini Break), Halloween (one of my favourite holiday's), Flying to New York in November for their Thanks Giving & of course Christmas, and having 2 weeks off from work for the holidays- so lots going on, lots to prepare for! 

I usually find work is bit a more quiet during the winter months too which I love, It gives me loads more time to spend revamping my blog and hopefully writing some more awesome posts for you all to read. So its adios Summer for now and hello to the cold dark nights again. This months been a bit quiet on the blog front because I have been away and not really had to time schedule or write anything up, so I am going to focus a lot in the post about up and coming ideas and future content. 
Hope you all enjoy your weekend plans, whatever they may be.



Posts from Glam Travel Guide This Month:















Other Posts I Have Been Reading This Month: 


Photo Credit: The Blonde Abroad


Photo Credit: World of Wanderlust


'Best Brunches in London' by Big World Small Me

Photo Credit: Best Brunches in London
'Wild Swimming London' by The Londoner

Photo Credit: The Londoner


Photo Credit: The Travelettes


Photo Credit: Middle of Adventure

Up and Coming Posts: 

So this section is dedicated to all of my up and coming planned posts. I know I have been slacking recently and I certainly don't feel as planned post wise as I did a few months back. This Summer has been pretty adventurous for me and work has been rather unexpectedly busy too which hasn't helped with my motivation for writing, nor has going on holiday I suppose. My Next month marks a new season so I am hoping to get back into the swing of things full time, and remember the reason why I love writing about Travel so much and why I started this blog in the first place. Here are just a few little post idea's I have began to draft already, of course there's more to come later in the month which will be a bit more spontaneous. 

1. Summers Holiday Part 1||Marbella 


I am still currently writing this post and editing all my hundreds of photograph's I took from this part of my trip. I am hoping to have all that sorted out by the weekend, so I can get started writing up m adventures from my holiday a few weeks ago. My next step is to then write about my time in Ibiza once this has been published. 

2. America||The best sights to see in New York City (and how to get there) Part 2. 


You may remember the first part to this post written about a month ago now. Unfortunately I just have not had the time to finish this part yet (It is currently half written up). I had so much fun the first time round writing up all my ideas for when I visit in November, haven't got long to go until that trip so I had better get a move on with this post. 

3. 25 Wonders of the World||Week 2 


Shamefully I am only on Week 2 of this series, I just simply haven't had the time to churn anything out on this one. I was actually thinking the other day that I may need to reduce my series as I am seriously struggling to find the time to write new ones. I would like to persist with this one as I think it is so interesting, but finding time is proving difficult, so I'm leaving it down to you. Would you like to see this still running on my blog? or shall I ditch it completely? 

4. London||....

This is my latest monthly series all about my social life in London and what I get up to when I am not working. It is kind of like a review-y post but I am loving writing about all the cool places I have been to. It is also giving me great excuses to get out more and try new restaurants and bars in the Capital. This is one that is definitely sticking around on GTG. Find out where I am heading to next in London.  (Here's a hint, I wrote about the same Restaurant this week). 

5. Friday Favourites & Guest Posts

I love doing these little posts, they are so easy to construct and usually only take a day to produce and publish.  Guest Posts are especially important to me as I love building new relationships with contributors and I always love reading about other peoples travel adventures. Remember if you are looking to be a Guest writer for me please do send me an email or get in touch via my contact page. 



So there's just a few sneaky peak's of whats to come next month. (Hopefully) Like I said before I am really looking forward to getting back on track next month and properly starting to plan my posts again. So watch this space for all new content. 


August Events:

August has been very adventurous for me, I've managed to squeeze in 2 holiday's to Spain and lots of other little outings in between.  There's been a wonderful Bank Holiday which was spent by the coast and lots of places visited in London because we have had such amazing weather. September is looking a bit more chilled in comparison. Summer itself has just gone by in a bit of a blur for me, it has been very memorable but also very stressful (work wise), I am desperate for a more quiet, chilled out month. How has your August been? have you been anywhere nice? I would love to start a little chat with you about it in the comments below. 

Comments

Popular Posts