Monthly Round Up||September


First month of a new season officially down! 3 left until Christmas.. where is this year going? I am quite glad to have September over with now I must admit. Lots to look forward to next month (My Birthday Month) and the next two months after that (New York & Christmas holiday's). Looking forward to it also getting that little bit colder now too, really wanting to get cracking on my new autumn wardrobe! Did we all have a great September?, who else is excited for the next few months ahead? As always would love to know what you have all been up to....  


September Post's: 

Not been as busy on the blog as I would have liked this month, but I have a very good reason for that this time. I have recently discovered the writing platform Niume, and I must say I am having so much fun uploading all of my posts on there for lots of other people to read. So far everyone has given me really great positive feedback so I can't complain. I am hoping to get some more original content on there (at the moment I am posting up some of my faves from this blog, and will be adding to it as I go along). The best thing about writing on the 'Niume' website, is that you can earn revenue from your posts. To be honest since starting this blog way back in 2012 I have earn't zero pounds, I have always had a full time job which I have always said will be more important, and this blog has always been a hobby for me outside of that. It is somewhere where I mainly document my social life and all of the amazing places I am lucky enough to travel to. I don't really have any interest in making any revenue from it. BUT I have slightly changed my mind about earning revenue on Niume, it just seems so much easier to do so there, than on here, so of course I am not going to be giving up my day job, but if I can make an extra few pounds on there each month, I will very much welcome that.

Here's a few posts you may remember on GTG from this month (and apologies there hasn't been that many again)...



















New Blog's I have followed this month & favourite post's: 

I usually catch up with all my blog post reading via the very handy Bloglovin app. (I too am on there follow Glam Travel Guide). I love it because you can save all your favourite posts and re read them whenever you fancy, It is such a good app! (very easy to follow as well). Anyways I haven't actually followed anyone new recently, and at the moment I am pretty obsessed with reading about people's adventures in NYC, I am desperately trying to find cool places for my visit. So here are a few new bloggers I have followed this month, with some of my favourite posts of theirs I have been following. 


Photo Credit: Posh, Broke & Bored official blog


Photo Credit: The Red Phone Box Travels official blog


Photo Credit: New York City Trippers official blog




Photo Credit: Simply Char official blog




Photo Credit: Little Miss Lines official blog



September Events: 


18th September... 
Crystal Palace vs Stoke City game (in the executive box) 


 I am very lucky because my boss who has an executive box at Crystal Palace invited myself, my boyfriend and a couple other colleagues to watch the match a few Sunday's ago. Although he is a Manchester United fan himself, his local team (and my boyfriends too) is Crystal Palace and so he goes to every game. Mostly everyone from my office has already been in his box and so I thought, even though I have absolutely no interest in football myself I would go along and see what all the fuss is about. The box itself was lovely, very cosy and spacious and could fit around 12 of us in altogether. As you can see in the photo the main feature is the large dinner table. This is where you sit and enjoy your 3 course pre match dinner and drinks. A few days before the game you get given a menu to fill out where you can choose from a few options, as the match was on a Sunday we all decided to go for a traditional English Chicken roast dinner with all the trimmings, it was gorgeous. For dessert I had a lovely piece of chocolate cheesecake, and then we went outside onto the balcony to watch Crystal Palace beat Stoke City 4-1. So that was a fun Sunday afternoon anyway. 


25th September...
Chessington World of Adventures 

Last Sunday I accompanied my boyfriend and his family to Chessington World of Adventures, for his niece's 5th birthday. I think the last time I visited was when I was around the similar age to her, and my favourite part was of course the Zoo. I remember having the best time back then, but obviously things were a little different for me now being the age I am, I enjoyed all of the rides this time round. Our tickets which were already booked (so I basically got in for free) included vip fast track passes on all rides, entry to the Sea life centre and the Zoo. Unfortunately the Bubble Works ride has closed down, and won't be returning. This made our birthday girl very upset as it was her favourite ride and the only reason she wanted to come to Chessington- bless her. We took her mind off of it though and showed her all the other great rides and took her to get her face painted and she absolutely loved her day in the end. We managed to fit in all the rides we wanted to- thanks to our Fast Track wrist bands. I had a fantastic weekend and it really topped off the end of the month perfectly for me. 


Cobra ride at Chessington. 


Vampire ride at Chessington

Scorpion ride at Chessington



The Old Wild West Town 






So there we have it September all done and dusted, its certainly been a a whirlwind. Next month marks a very special month for me it is my birthday month. So get ready to see lots of Birthday related posts on here. I am planning to write a really special post which I will put up on my birthday, It is quite an ambitious one so may take me a little while. I hope you can understand if I am having a quiet period on here. You can always head over to www.niume.com and catch me posting up some of my old favourite posts from here though- For now though I am going to love and leave you, see you next month for some birthday fun!! 

Comments

Popular Posts