Monthly Round Up||October


Firstly need to start off by saying Happy Halloween everyone!! I hope you are all suitably dressed scary today. Halloween has always been my favourite holiday and Its no secret that October has been an exceptional month for me personally and blog-wise too. I feel like I have achieved lots this month.  You may remember me announcing last month on here that I am taking a little break from posting for a while on GTG, and that I have just started up a new blog, in which I have already published 5 reviews on already this month, you can find them all  here.

I have also just had a birthday, and was whisked away to the gorgeous Vienna for an incredible and unforgettable city break weekend by my lovely man. We were supposed to be going to Vienna back in April this year, for his birthday but both had too much work on and couldn't take the time off in the end. So as a surprise (I literally had no idea until 1 day before) he booked us the trip for my birthday, and planned every little detail whilst we were there. (Yes I know I have a keeper!!)  More details about my 26th Birthday weekend to come later on, hope you are excited for that post and all the amazing photo's I took of the trip. 


As there haven't been that many posts here on GTG this October, I will also below, list the 5 posts I have published on my other blog as well just in case you have missed them. 

Posts from Glam Travel Guide this month


Posts from Glam Travel Reviews this month

Restaurant Review: M, Victoria Street















So there we have just a few posts that were published on both blogs this month. 

I have loads more great posts to come, including a little piece on 'last minute Halloween events in London' which you can find up live now on my other site. I was supposed to finish off a 'Birthday Bucket List' post which I was going to be posting up on the day of my birthday, but as I was too busy enjoying myself in Vienna I didn't have the time, I am hopefully going to be finishing that off by next month though, so I will have that up on my main blog here for you all. 

I am also going to do two international restaurant/ bar reviews over on my other site- One focusing on traditional and authentic Italian food in Rome, & the other on more diverse food's which I sampled in Vienna on my . Two cities I fell in love with when I visited this year & last. I will also hopefully be able to fit in one of my monthly London Restaurant reviews as well.  So lots to be getting on with, and lots to keep you following- hopefully!. 

Lets see who I, myself have been following this month.... 



Other Blog posts I have been reading this month



Photo Credit: Travelettes.net



Photo Credit: A Luxury Travel Blog 

'Our top 10 sunset hotspots in the world'  by Diana Cherry for A Luxury Travel Blog




Photo Credit: Middle of Adventure.com


Photo Credit: Project Inspo


October & Future Events 

So as you already know by now, most of my October events revolved around my Birthday. I was very lucky enough to have been spoilt by my friends on a short mini break away to the coastal town on Camber Sands (that was back on the 13th October). We had an excellent two days dressing up and eating loads of lovely food! As seen below in the photo's. The weather was quite cold, so we couldn't stay on the beach for too long, but that didn't stop us getting our fish & chip fix. 




The weekend after Camber I was whisked off to Vienna for 4 nights, (on my actual birthday) by my lovely boyfriend. As I mentioned throughout this post, It was a surprise trip and we both had an excellent time in which I cannot wait to tell you (and show you) everything we got up to during our visit. I will just leave a little photo here now as a sneaky peak- maybe you can guess what building it is? 



Whats in store for the future?? 

Well next month is an even more exciting month for me because It means I will FINALLY be jetting off to NEW YORK CITY!! I am beyond excited at the moment because I am currently preparing all my things to pack and itinerary for when I am there. If any of you have been recently and can offer any tips or great places to visit other than the usual, I would certainly love to hear about it! I will certainly try to get some more posts out next month before the trip but if not I will do a big America round up post when I am home!! 

So hopefully you are up to speed with all the going's on this month now! I really hope you all had an excellent month, and Happy Halloween!! Until the next time... 

Comments

Popular Posts