Out of Office||NYC Baby

The wait is finally over, I am officially out of office until the 3rd of next month! New York City I am coming for you. 
I will of course, be reguarly checking my emails (make sure you guest posters submit your christmas enquiries to glamtravelguide@gmail.com) and will of course get back to any important stuff whilst I am away! 

I will still post up my monthly round up post for this month as usual on Wednesday and would love to hear what you have all been up to this month as well. 

I have a few scheduled posts over on my other website so be sure to check those out too whilst I am away. 

I am back on the 3rd of December and business will carry on as usual. I have lots of great wintery/christmasy posts coming up and also my big end of the year round up. I will be sure to update you as and when I can whilst I am in the States.
See you all when I am back. 




Comments

Popular Posts