Monthly Round Up:Janaury

We have done it! We have successfully beaten those January blues. Who else thought that this month has been a drag? I don't think I have ever needed Payday so much in my life! Anyways as its been quite a full month (and I've actually managed to get a decent amount of posts out there for once) I thought we could use this time to take a little look back on whats been happening here on the blog, and of course my up and coming plans for next week. Spoiler alert! There will be travel involved!!! So lets begin unwinding the events from the first month of 2017 shall we? 




Posts on GTG 

1. NYC||Brooklyn published on the 5th January 2017





2. My Ultimate New Year Bucket List:2017 published on the 6th January 2017



3. Weekly Round Up: Friday 13th January 2017 published on Friday 13th January 2017 



4. Luxury Hotels in Europe: A Personal Experience published on 17th January 2017 


So as you can see above I have been quite busy this month putting together various ideas into posts I think you would all like to read. I'll admit now its been quite tough juggling everything together this month, but hopefully I am finding ways to make it work for myself, and I am certainly feeling more engaged and determined as we approach February! So expect to see some more interesting posts cropping up here as of next month. 


GTG HIGH'S AND LOW'S OF THE MONTH 

This is another new little addition you may have noticed I have added in for this month. It was originally taken from my previous 'Friday Favourites' weekly round up series, which I started last year (and struggled to up keep). Be sure to check out the new posts which will go live every Friday, and remember you can always get involved and let me know what YOU are up to during the weekends too. 




 OUTLOOK FOR FEBRUARY

Next month is going to be an exciting one, and a rather more sociable one too which I am really excited about!. At the beginning of the month, I am off on holiday Skiing (from the 6th until the 11th). We are then off to see Drake at the O2 on Valentines day during the evening. We have chosen to celebrate the big V day on the day after (as we will both be off work that day), so have decided to carry on with our Valenties tradition of seeing Fifty Shades of Grey up the west end, having a nice meal out in our favourite Steak Restaurant 'Gaucho's' and then enjoying a lovely relaxing stop over in one of our favourite hotels in London, 'The Waldorf'. It is going to be a perfect couple of days and I can't wait to document it for you next month! 

In between all the sociable stuff, I will also be cracking down again with my studying and trying to fit that round my busy day job. I will be sure to document how this is going in my new Weekly round up Love's and Hate's so you can see where I am at with everything, and If anyone has any pointers for me or self study tips I would be so grateful. 

So there we have it, just a little round up of whats been going on this month (not much as you can tell) and what is due to come next month. What have you all been up to this month? and have you got any exciting travel plans booked for next month? I would love to hear all about it!

Comments

Popular Posts