Weekly Round up Post: Friday 20th January 2017

Back again with a fresh new set of Loves & Hates to round off the week with! I really hope you enjoyed my first edition last Friday. This week I have been really busy with my studies and and trying to get all of that organised round my full time day job. I wont lie it hasn't been easy, and It is only just sinking in that I am slowly starting to lose any free time I had to myself in the week. Every single spare bit of time at the moment seems to be taken up with studying and planning my studies, why is self studying so hard at times? 
Anyways enough doom and gloom, because I want to share with you some of the things I have got up to this week & also some of the things which may have set me back slightly. 


Loves

1. Feeling well again 

You may remember last week in my Hates list I told you all that I wasn't feeling very well and had a bit of a rough week. Well luckily for me the illness only last 3 days (the shortest time I have ever not been ill for), so when Saturday arrived and I woke up being able to breath and not having to rely on my medicine cabinet to say I was over the moon would have been an understatement. I managed to get myself up and dressed and myself and my other half had a lovely little stroll round our local shopping centre, hitting most of the sales as we went! 

2. 'Live by Night'

Myself and my other half went on a little cinema date this weekend to see the film 'Live by Night' directed and starring Ben Affleck. The film came out on Friday so we chose to wait a few days to see it at our local cinema. The film was really good, not as action packed as I would have liked from a Gangster Film, but the acting was great from the small cast and clearly Ben Affleck is a really good writer. I am now waiting for Fifty Shades of Grey to come out next month!  

Photo Credit: Collider

3. Drake 'The Boy Meets World' UK Tour at the O2 

For Christmas I bought my boyfriend Drake tickets! Drake is one of his favourite wrappers (and I'm also a bit of a fan too), and he is currently playing his sold out tour in the UK I managed to get the most amazing seats for Valentines day for us both to go and see him (the seats are so near to the stage we could possibly touch him!). He will be touring with 'special guests' to which have yet to be announced. The tickets arrived this weekend so we are both really excited for the event! 

Photo Credit: The 02 Website

4. Payroll Management Level 3 diploma with ICB 

Alongside my AAT Level 3 studies I have decided I want to also become a member of the ICB (Institution of Chartered Book-keepers) because essentially I want to open my own book-keeping and accountancy services firm up once I am fully qualified, and the quickest (and cheapest) way of doing this is by going through ICB. 

Photo Credit: ICB website 



Hates


1. Self Studying Motivations (or lack of)

Going down this week- As mentioned throughout this post and above too, I am currently self studying and although I am not finding the actual work I am studying that hard and once I do get into it I feel I am learning a lot and making good progress, It is just trying to find the time and motivation during breaks from work, evenings and the weekends which I am finding really hard and stressful. I know I need to learn to manage my time better, but even finding time to do that is proving difficult. If anyone has any tips or tricks for self study please throw them my way! I'm desperate! 


2. Healthy Eating & Exercise set back 

So not only am I struggling this week with studying I am also seriously struggling with my new health kick regime. I used to use my spare time during the evenings after work to work out, now I feel like I haven't got the time trying to juggle everything in life is becoming so stressful that I have decided to dedicate just 15 minutes an evening now to do some quick exercises, as this is all my time will allow at the moment. If anyone has any good DVD's please also throw your idea's my way! 

Photo Credit: Pinterest

3. End of month woes 

Is it the end of the month yet? when is payday coming? Apparently this Monday just gone was nationally known as 'Blue Monday' and I definitely think I can vouch for that!! Am I the only person to feel like January has just gone on and on forever? I know I cannot wait to see the back of it. Who's with me? 

4. Cold/ rainy winter weather 

This mornings weather was atrocious in London! I found it such a struggle getting in to the office this morning, the whole country was on lock down, and to make matters worse all of my trains were being delayed by hours and cancelled  so I had no choice but to book an UBER. I have never used one before but found it a really good service, the ride was cheap and so convenient as I could pay on my card once the journey was completed. I would 100% definitely use UBER again. 

Photo Credit: Above the crowd

So there we have it my loves and hates from the week just gone. We are edging ever closer to that payday feeling, who else cannot wait to get this month over with? What have we all got planned for this month? Do let me know in the comments below. 

Comments

Popular Posts