Weekly Round Up Post: Friday 27th January 2017

So this is my final weekly round up post for this month, so far I am really enjoying writing more personal posts for you, hopefully you feel the same too! I will be publishing my first monthly round up post for this year next Tuesday so hope you will come back and have a little read of that. Anyway what's everyone been up to this this? has it been a good one? I have to say mines been okay actually I think I am finally getting over those January/winter blues. I am feeling so much more positive for the month ahead, who is with me? Lets take a little peak at my loves and hates for the week just gone.
LOVES
Payday 
So yesterday was my first payday of a brand new year, and boy did I need it. I usually get paid monthly from work (every last Friday of the month), and because my company has  Christmas shut down during the Christmas holidays, it means they have to pay us before the end of December, which means I have to wait until the end of January again to get paid my wages. 9/10 I end up having money saved from the previous payday, but it is a little bit annoying having to wait 6 weeks to be paid again, especially when bills are coming out MID January and there's nothing you can do about it. I guess this is why I always feels like January drags so much (because I am usually so poor!). Going forward though I wont have as long to wait, so that at least is something positive!

Photo Credit: Alchemy Money

  Weekends away

So because its payday weekend, I thought I would treat myself and a few friends to a girly City trip (first time in a long time, without the boys), we have decided to go this weekend, and the destination is none other than Bath! I have heard such amazing things about this City but never had the chance to go until now. I will hopefully document the trip for you, when I get back as I am sure there will be lots of photographs (don't worry I will leave out the inappropriate ones).  We haven't got a set itinerary yet (the bath's are obviously top of the list), but I have been given a few recommendations of places to go, but if anyone can add to this I would love to hear from you.

Photo Credit: MagicAperture
 HATES
Flu Jab's
I had my annual flu jab this week, it is something I dread every year, but it is so essential to my well being and I am one of the lucky ones who does not have to pay for it, so I guess I can't moan too much. I have it done at a pharmacy local to my workplace so I don't have to take any time off. I absolutely HATE needles, I am so scared of them, but I know it is something I have to prepare myself for.

Photo Credit: Daily Mail


Not being prepared for events

So you may remember me mentioning a few times throughout the month, that myself and my boyfriend are going Skiing next month. Well I am SO not prepared for the trip, and I hate it! I still need to sort out all my winter clothes & buy MORE including a proper Ski Jacket. We need to sort all our spending money out, pay for the hotel reservation and sort our carry on bags out, having to fit all this around workings/studying & building a house! We have one weekend and a few hours each evening to get everything sorted, so If we are super organised hopefully it will all come together in time!

Photo Credit: onthesnow

So there we have just a few loves & hates from the week just gone. Like I said earlier its been a pretty positive week and I am only hoping this can continue over the weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts