Flashback: Cities I have visited since the start of GTG

I have been a bit slow on the post front this month, I have been so busy with life and work and studying (I have exams approaching next month), that I feel like everything I had planned has slowly started to slip away for this blog. It is such a shame because over the past 6 years since this little blog was created, I have learnt so much about the travelling world, seen some fantastic countries and cities and generally had a really fun time blogging for you all. 

I am finding it hard to keep track of all the amazing places I have been lucky enough to visit since 2013, and I am always of course hoping to add to it. Next month I am planning another trip State Side, back to NYC to celebrate my boyfriends 30th Birthday, I have been so busy that I didn't even get to finish off my posts from our last visit, hopefully on this visit ill be able to add to my list of places to visit and compile a decent post for you all when we return. For now though I want to focus on writing quick and easy but decent contented posts for you because I really don't want you all to forget about me or my blog, which has been running for all this time. 

So I have decided to start with some of the famous landmarks I have been lucky enough to visit in this amazing world, starting from back in 2013 when I first joined the blogging sphere. Hope you enjoy reminiscing on some of my most favourite adventures ever. 





2013- Stockholm, Sweden 
first visited 14th-21st January 2013
first posted on 23 December 2013 





Traditional Swedish Market 


View of the Old Town 



2014- The French Alps, France
first visited 4th-13th April 2014
first posted on 16th March 2014




2015-Barcelona, Spain
Visited April 2015 & February 2017  



Barcelona Cathedral


Sagrada Familia


Gaudi Building


La Rambla



2015-Ibiza &Formentera Island, Spain
Visited May 2015 & August 2016

Ibiza Port

Es Vedra Island
photo credit: catmiltonhello

Formentera Island 

2015- Tenerife, Spain
Visited September 2015 



2015- Rome, Italy
Visited October 2015 




2015/16- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Visited December 15/January 16






2016- Marbella, Spain
Visited August 2016
Posts: 




2016-Vienna, Austria
Visited October 2016






2016- NYC, USA
Visited November 2016






2017- Chamonix, Geneva
Visited February 2017





2017- Barcelona, Spain
Visited February/March 2017 & April 15







Up and Coming & Potential Trips

2017- NYC, USA
Will be visiting April 2017
Posts: Coming Soon




2017- Dubai, UAE
Plan to visit Summer 2017
Reason: We  having been toying with the idea of visiting Dubai for a few years now, most of our good friends have been and continue to visit the country, they all love it, but something always seems to stop us from visiting. We are trying to get more long haul flights under our belt this year, (even though money will be tight and needed for other projects, so we can't go too mad). We are both definitely keen on visiting Dubai as our main summer holiday, so I guess watch this space and see where we end up later on in the year. 

Photo Credit: Onhotels

 2017- Florence, Amalfi Coast, Milan, Venice, Italy 
Plan to visit October 2017
Reason: Visiting Rome back in 2015 for my 25th Birthday was something that was so special to me, and so memorable I still harp on about it to everyone even now. I loved the Italian way of life (just like I do the Spanish) and have always said I really want to go back to Italy and see what else it has to offer. One day we will both go back to Rome but I think we do need to try out other cities first. I have a friend who now lives in Florence, so that is an option high on my list (It means the trip will be cheap as well which is always a bonus). I have been told excellent things about Amalfi Coast as well as Milan, I also really want to visit Venice soon (mainly before its too late!) So these are our options we will be researching for our city break (hopefully near my Birthday in October again). 

Photo Credit: Pinterest
So there we have a little round up of places I have been so lucky to visit, and a couple of places which are on my bucket list for the rest of this year. What are you favourite places on this list? and if you have any good recommendations of nice hotels in Dubai or Italy I would love to know!! Please feel free to comment me. 

Comments

Popular Posts