Monthly Round Up: February

Apologies for the late-ness of this post, life has been so busy these last few days I completely forgot it was the end of the month and that my monthly round up post was due to be posted!! Hope you don't mind that it is a few days late. 

Here is what has been happening on the blog and in life in general this month, its been another busy one as I am sure you can tell! Hopefully you have enjoyed reading what I have been getting up to on my travels this month in Barcelona, there is plenty more tales to tell this month cannot wait to share more with you! 


POSTS ON GTG

1. Skiing: Geneva published on 3rd February 2017 



2. Valentines Day: Top Pick of Romantic Restaurants in London published on 9th February 2017 






4. Post Valentines Trip: Barcelona, the Day published on the 16th February 2017 











Favourite Post of the Month: My favourite post of the month has to be my 'Post Valentines Trip: Barcelona, The Day'. I loved writing about all the wonderful things I got up to in Barcelona this month, I especially enjoyed showing you all my amazing photos I got of the City. I still have so many more to share, and so much more to talk about including what I got up during the evenings of my 3 day trip & a special exclusive post all about how to navigate your way round the city via their amazing Metro. You really will not want to miss out on these two posts this month!!! 

Favourite Photograph of the Month: This is a new little addition to my monthly round up posts which I think ties in really nicely with the above paragraph. Going forward each month I will share here my favourite photograph, that I have either taken, or has been featured in one of my blog posts from the month. This month my favourite photograph is of the street where my hotel in Barcelona was located. I really love this photograph and was quite proud at how arty I managed to get the shot, I edited it in a way to make the shot look grainy and old fashioned, I love experimenting with editing photo's, I just wished I had more time to play around with images! (For those wondering the street in this shot is called 'Via Laietana' and the hotel I stayed at on this street was the 5 star 'Grand Hotel Central')



February Events Round Up (a few changes): Hopefully you have all been keeping up to date with my weekly round up posts which I publish every Friday, they usually outline how my week is going, what I am loving that week and what I am hating! At the moment ( and I am sure you will agree) I am finding doing these weekly round up's quite competitive, especially because at the moment I am not very sociable during the week. So I have decided to make a slight change to how I will be writing these round up's. I am going to do a post bi weekly instead. I am going to theme my posts as well, so one week I will write about my Travel loves & hates, Fashion, News and Media and I may try and keep my general life loves and hates for these big monthly round up posts instead! Hopefully you will all get on board with me on this one and hopefully it will be a success. 


Outlook for March: This month is most probably going to be another busy month work wise for me. Honestly its all I seem to talk about these days, but this month is set to be a busy one in terms of celebrating. Firstly I have a 60th birthday party to look forward to and the day after it is Mothers Day. I am surprising mine with a lovely Spa stay at Pennyhill Park Hotel & Spa. I will be sure to get loads of photo's of our weekend for you all! 


 I have some exciting news to share for April too,myself and my partner will be jetting stateside to New York again!! We are also spending a few days in Las Vegas for his big 30th Birthday. We haven't quite planned this one out yet, and our flights to Las Vegas also need looking into as does where we are going to stay, so I will no doubt update you all on here with the confirmed plan later on this month or next once I begin my research!  

Photo Credit: Jacksonville Sports Day 
So there we have it a little round up of the month just gone, and a few changes which I am hoping will make my blog that little bit more original going forward. If anyone has any ideas or things you want to see on this blog this month please do share these ideas with me, I am always looking at new ways to excite my readers!!! Your opinion's always matter so much to me so please drop me a comment or an email at glamtravelguide@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts