A New Spring/Summer Series: Undergrounds, Metros & Subways

If you have been following my blog for a while now you may know that I have published a few posts on the topic of public transport.Mainly surrounding the different Underground, Metro & Subway's of two cities I have visited and loved, New York City & Barcelona. 

I love using Public Transport when I am on holiday or visiting a new city and it is something which really interests me. I think its fantastic that you can be in one neighbourhood one minute, and then under ten minutes later in a completely different part of a city. So I have decided to add a few more little public transport, sight seeing type posts to my collection this Spring/Summer. 

If you haven't already read my previous posts you can do so herehere

Photo Credit: tumblr

The cities I will be focusing on next are:-

London, UK
Photo Credit The Standard


Stockholm, Sweden 
Photo Credit; Railway News

Vienna, Austria
Photo Credit; azuadarzazili.blogspot

Dubai, UAE
Photo Credit: Ventures Onsite

Rome, Italy 
Photo Credit: More of Rome

Paris, France
Photo Credit: french-podcasts



Comments

Popular Posts