Monthly Round Up: June

Another month ticked off the 2017 calendar, and boy what another fantastic month. It is officially summer and we have seen some great weather recently. It is making me even more excited knowing my summer holiday to Dubai is just round the corner. Unfortunately we have seen and heard about more tragic attacks in the UK. This time in my beloved London. It was horrible to have to start the month off in this way, but I guess life had to move on and the rest of the month was not all doom and gloom. 




JUNE EVENTS 

 So again I am starting this monthly round up on a negative note. These attacks are just really so upsetting for us now. This time an attack took place in my beloved home town London, a place which is very near to home & work for me. (I pass London Bridge every day on the way to and from work & get the train to London Bridge most days), it really was a terrifying moment when I heard about it all over the news especially because most of my family, friends and work colleague live in South London some were even out that night. Thankfully no one was in Borough Market or on the Bridge at the time, but it really was too close to home for my liking. Something really must be done now to protect us! I also feel so dreadful for what happened in North London, I just cannot get my head around it all & I hope the people of London stay safe! 

 
Summer is officially here, and that also means something else is here too. WEDDING SEASON! Yes that's right we went to our second wedding of the year this month, we also have another coming up in August, and this one was set in a lovely little country barn in Surrey. It was a dream venue and gave me lots of wedding inspo for my own one day (sssh don't scare the boyfriend).  Everything was perfect about this place, and the way it was dressed with all its little details was truly just beautiful. Here are just a few photo's of the day which I am allowed to share on here. I think you can all agree it looked perfect. 







BUDAPEST

You may remember me mentioning in my past two monthly round up's that I was taking a little city break to Budapest. Well we have just got back from that this weekend, and it was lovely. Budapest is a city which has been on my bucket list for a little while now, so it was great to be able to get another place ticked off the every growing travel list. 

I am going to be doing a massive post trip write up, but for now here's a few sneaky peak photos of our weekend away. 





POSTS I HAVE BEEN READING

Remember when I used to let you all in to what I have been reading each month? well I took a break from that, but I want to introduce it on here again. I think it is really important to support fellow bloggers and I get so much inspiration for my posts and edits from other peoples creativity, there are SO many great writers and photographers out there. I especially love it when my favourites write a few posts I can read each month. It always gives me something to look forward to. 

Here's my top two posts I have been reading this month. 

1. 'How to fall in Love with New York City again' by Tracy's New York Life blog. 

Photo Credit: 'Tracy's New York Life' 

2. '5 Things To Do Before a Big Holiday' by Hannah Gale.com 

Photo Credit: Hannah Gale 


So there we have just a little insight into my June. It has been all work and not much play unfortunately. I am looking forward to winding down these next few months and hopefully their will be lots more travel to come. Hope you all enjoy your last day of June & bring on more sunny days next month. 




Comments

Popular Posts