Life Updates||A New Start in London

So the Glam Travel Guide has been pretty quiet for the past few months- apologies for this!! I have just started a brand new job in the city and currently looking for a new house, so as you can imagine life has been pretty hectic!!

While I have been absent from blogging I have been out lots in London and exploring lots of places in the UK as well. I have recently come back from a weekend away in Brighton with my boyfriend, which was lovely and I was a very spoilt girl. We stayed in the Hilton (in the deluxe suit- very poshe) just on the sea front and the view from the hotel was breath taking.  Unfortunately I didn't get many photos of the stay but did take a picture of the enormous and very cosy bed and various cocktails I drank over the weekend!!




Most amazing comfortable bed in the world!!




Very Posh looking Arm chair & large mirror in background.


Blue bubblegum Ice cream on the seafront










I am going to keep this post short and sweet, and will try to post lots more in between my new job and house hunting. I am going to do a post in the week about the restaurant/bar Steam and Rye as I will be going there on a girls night out this Friday. I will also get lots of photos of the night and let you all know what I thought of it!
In the mean time I will leave you with a little quote I think sums up my life perfectly right now.




Goodbye and see you all next week for some more cocktail fun!

Popular Posts