Hello November||An Introduction

Hello all, I owe you all a massive apology, once again! I have fallen off the face of the earth- Well what has actually happened is less adventurous as I have actually just been stuck in my office for most of the month and the month before that and the month before that (you get the picture) I haven't been around and for that I am very sorry.

Last month was mega hectic I had Birthdays, Work office parties and a girls weekend away all in the space of 31 days!!- Think I need a lie down now or possibly another glass of wine. So Apologies once again for the serious lacking of updates.

I just cannot believe we are already 7 days into another month!! How do we only have 7 Fridays left until Christmas? I will never know. It did get me thinking what I would like to do this year, and I have decided to take some time off work enjoy the festivities and check out some Markets.- Sadly I didn't get round to doing that last year so in between working hard and playing harder I have been researching some of the places in Europe with the best Christmas Markets!  





In my next post I will be talking all about my research and which Markets I have chosen to visit and why.. Hope you enjoy reading!! 



Comments

Popular Posts