Travel||Tenerife

This is my last post before I jet off to Tenerife for 10 days!- No work for 10 whole days woohoo!! 

By the time you read this I will most probably be about to take off or already in the air! We really cannot wait now just to get out of the country and escape all the stresses of London life. 
I have had my case packed for like a week now so my clothes are probably all screwed up- I really am just too eager for this holiday. 

Anyway's I am now rambling on and this was just supposed to be a short post..

So just to let everyone know I am off until the 4th September and will hopefully be able to blog a bit whilst I am away, so will try and get some good photos of the hotel and beach for you all.  
If I can't however I will definitely be doing a big post when I return (if I return).


So goodbye for now and I will catch up with you all soon when I am back and if anyone is going away at the same time do let me know where and what it's like! 


Photo Credit: Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts