Photo of the Week||Tenerife

So it is that time of the week again where I share with you all my favourite photo of the week.

As I am still in the process of sorting all my holiday photos out ready for my big post holiday write up (promise I won't keep you in suspense for too much longer), I thought I would share with you one of the photos that made me smile this week whilst I was flicking through them all. 



This was taken by myself at my first experience of Dolphin & Whale watching (more on this in the main holiday post later in the week). I can't believe I managed to get so close to them whilst being sat on a sailing boat! I love this photograph so much it is one I will treasure forever. 

 Without giving too much away about the experience, it was an amazing 3 hours boat trip sailing around the coast. It was fantastic and even though I have a fear of water I was put at ease throughout the whole experience. The guys who ran the trip were so friendly and very clued up-so I knew we were in the best hands possible. 

 It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and one I recommend to anyone holidaying in Tenerife. You get a chance to snorkel as well, or if like me you don't really like swimming you can just chill on the boat with some food and a glass of wine and feel the waves.  

I will be featuring this in my main holiday post and will let you all know the details and how to book the trip there. So keep a look out for that coming soon. 


Comments

Popular Posts