Friday Favourites||23rd October




This week has gone very quickly for me as it was another 4 day week. I could seriously get used to them now after having 3 in a row this month. Unfortunately though next week we are back to normal but at least it is pay day &Bonus day Friday (possibly the best date in the calender this year, other than Christmas). 

Last week you may remember I bought you my favourites from Instagram. Well this week I have been wasting hours on Pinterest and found some very interesting things, so thought I would share my finds with you all. Hope you enjoy and Happy Friday everyone!! 



Photo Credit:Lauren Conrad's Pinterest board

This first image which I pinned from Lauren Conrad's board just melts my heart. I am in love with dogs especially cute ones!! Not quite sure if they are actually her dogs in real life but if they are then I am seriously envious. Who doesn't like looking at dog photos on a Friday? 





This fun little list from the people at BuzzFeed made me smile. Especially number 12. It is making me tired just thinking about it.... hurry up home time! 

[Original link found here]





I basically want all of it....
[Original link here]





Photo Credit: Decozilla



Something that is on my bucket list and has been for years. I am fascinated by Finland as a country anyway and always have been, it is somewhere I am desperate to visit in the winter. Fingers crossed for next year. 

[Original link here]

Photo Credit: telegraph.co.uk






Photos credit: Glamradar

Just a little selection of some of my favourite Autumn/Winter knits out there at the moment. 

That brings me to the end of my Friday Favourites for this week. I hope you have enjoyed look at them all. What are some of your favourites this week? 

Comments

Popular Posts